PDA

View Full Version : Ok Padders, need your help!

potterphreak
02-17-2006, 09:14 AM
Wanting to do something special with DH for his birthday in March and since the DLH is not available for our dates and the GC is $300+ a night (whoo! Too high for me!), I may be interested in Paradise Pier. I would really like a nice, clean hotel with an in room spa tub or just a big ol tub. Would like this to be a romantic trip since it is the one time we can make it without the kids. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!! I have stayed at the Desert Inn and Suites before and know they offer rooms with huge hot tubs, but would like a somewhat "nicer" hotel this time around. Thanks again for any and all advice!

stan4d_steph
02-17-2006, 09:15 AM
I stayed at the Park Inn, and the bathroom had a very large tub.

potterphreak
02-17-2006, 09:23 AM
Hmm thanks stan! Will look into that. Does anyone know what town is in between Anaheim and Santa Monica? LOL

TIA again!

Malcon10t
02-17-2006, 09:30 AM
Wanting to do something special with DH for his birthday in March and since the DLH is not available for our dates and the GC is $300+ a night (whoo! Too high for me!), I may be interested in Paradise Pier. I would really like a nice, clean hotel with an in room spa tub or just a big ol tub. Would like this to be a romantic trip since it is the one time we can make it without the kids. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!! I have stayed at the Desert Inn and Suites before and know they offer rooms with huge hot tubs, but would like a somewhat "nicer" hotel this time around. Thanks again for any and all advice!The Park Vue Inn just emailed me recently that they have added large jacuzzi tubs to a few of their king rooms. You might check the Crown Plaza also. And the Residence Inn Maingate used to have hot tubs on private patios in a couple of their rooms.

potterphreak
02-17-2006, 10:49 AM
Oooooooooh Malcon, thanks!!!!!!!!!!