PDA

View Full Version : Price Quote [DLH]

crrees
02-17-2006, 05:12 AM
Just got a price quote for $966.0 for the DLH December 8th - December 12th. Thats 4 nights, is this is a reasonable deal? Of course i am looking for the best deal (duh) at the DLH and im wondering if later they offer better deals. I have the offer saved until march 22, i heard last year Disneyland did a stay 3 nights and get the 4th free (during that time) and maybe it will happen again? Im coming from Florida and dont have much experience with DL but im just used to paying $74 per night at a disney hotel. Im staying on property no matter what because I feel its more magical and since i wont be able to go to DL for awhile i know its worth it to me! Im sure some of you will agree and others will argue

kikid
02-17-2006, 06:40 AM
Just got a price quote for $966.0 for the DLH December 8th - December 12th. Thats 4 nights, is this is a reasonable deal? Of course i am looking for the best deal (duh) at the DLH and im wondering if later they offer better deals. I have the offer saved until march 22, i heard last year Disneyland did a stay 3 nights and get the 4th free (during that time) and maybe it will happen again? Im coming from Florida and dont have much experience with DL but im just used to paying $74 per night at a disney hotel. Im staying on property no matter what because I feel its more magical and since i wont be able to go to DL for awhile i know its worth it to me! Im sure some of you will agree and others will argue

I have never paid over $119 at the DLH with an AP. Not sure if the AP rates will be available at that time?

janell
02-17-2006, 07:16 AM
I am not sure about any deals during Dec. I have never seen any. But I think Paradise Pier my be a cheeper Disney Hotel. And at PPH you have your own entrance in to DCA and you can cut thought the DGC hotel to get to Down Town Disney and Disneyland entrance.

janell
02-17-2006, 07:17 AM
Oh and if you stay at PPH, you can ask for a room that over looks DCA, it should be a great view expecally at night.

Malcon10t
02-17-2006, 07:18 AM
Just got a price quote for $966.0 for the DLH December 8th - December 12th. Thats 4 nights, is this is a reasonable deal? Of course i am looking for the best deal (duh) at the DLH and im wondering if later they offer better deals. I have the offer saved until march 22, i heard last year Disneyland did a stay 3 nights and get the 4th free (during that time) and maybe it will happen again? Im coming from Florida and dont have much experience with DL but im just used to paying $74 per night at a disney hotel. Im staying on property no matter what because I feel its more magical and since i wont be able to go to DL for awhile i know its worth it to me! Im sure some of you will agree and others will argueCan you reserve it via the phone where you can keep an eye open for better deals? They usually come up with their best prices for that season in July/Aug. And, the DLH is not the same as the $74 Disney hotels in FL.

Malcon10t
02-17-2006, 07:19 AM
I am not sure about any deals during Dec. I have never seen any. But I think Paradise Pier my be a cheeper Disney Hotel. And at PPH you have your own entrance in to DCA I thought they closed that entrance?

disneyochem
02-17-2006, 08:25 AM
The PPH entrance was closed when we were there in December. We were staying at GCH and wanted to take a short cut to PPH for swimming (to try out the water slide).

Bolivar
02-17-2006, 09:01 AM
I stayed at the DLH for four nights in early December just this past December and paid pretty close to that. Yes, they were running the stay three nights get the fourth free promo, but it was impossible to get. I had to pay for all four nights. Something about only having so many spaces allotted for that deal and them all being sold out.

JookyG
02-17-2006, 09:20 AM
This is WAY too far in advance to be thinking about discounts. If you book now for December, you'll be getting rack rates. AP rates won't come out until soon before your visit, and any other special offers won't be announced for some time. So go ahead and book it now just to be sure you've got a room, and then carefully watch the rates in the fall, see if they drop, and change your reservation if they do.

CariBelle
02-17-2006, 11:16 AM
How far is PPH from the DL entrance?

Darkbeer
02-17-2006, 11:26 AM
How far is PPH from the DL entrance?

It is about 6/10th of a mile.

CariBelle
02-17-2006, 11:47 AM
Thank you :) Sadly, I looked it up and we can't get a room for our stay.

Pat-n-Eil
02-17-2006, 11:48 AM

We're doing the DLH in two weeks for 3 nights (2 people) including 4 day parkhoppers for about $915. I booked through AAA in order to a) save money and b) get the enhanced FastPasses.

crrees
02-17-2006, 01:12 PM
thanks for the tips, i think i am going to book now and keep a hawk eye on the rates specially that 3 night get 4th free discount..that would be fabulous!