PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the meal plan

MissKIA
02-16-2006, 11:10 AM
We have decided to use the goofy option which is good for 4 days at DLR. (We are going to be there 5-6 days but would like other options). I have a few questions that I'm hoping someone might be able to answer for me.

It doesn't say the age groups for children/junior/adult selections. I have an 8 yr old an 11 yr old and a 17 yr old. I assume that the 8 yr old will get the child vouchers and the 17 yr old will get the adult vouchers, but what about the 11 yr old?

Also, when you have a voucher for, say, $15, does that have to be only used for one person? Or if we have used up all of our $5 vouchers can we combine for example 4-5 drinks at a stand and just give them a $15 voucher? (I hope this makes sense). :confused:

hlbtimes2
02-16-2006, 11:38 AM
The 11 year old would get the child's plan. I double checked by putting one child (with age 11) and one adult at the disney site and the price was $155 for a 3 day- $88 for the adult and $66 for the child (give or take a few cents).

The vouchers can be used however it best suites your party. We just combine them. Say the total for dinner is $46. We would use 3 X %15 and $1 cash to pay. You dont get cash back, so be sure you give them less in vouchers and cash to make up the difference!