PDA

View Full Version : Access to Daily DLR and DCA Schedule?

darmohray
02-15-2006, 02:57 PM
Is there any way to see online the detailed daily schedules for DLR and DCA? I'm planning a family vacation to Disneyland the week of April 17 and would like to get an idea of when the smaller shows like "Billy Hill & the Hillbillies" and "Aladdin & Jasmine's StoryTale Adventures" are scheduled. It would be great to see a typical daily schedule the week before we arrive.

Also, does anyone have comments on the "Aladdin & Jasmine's StoryTale Adventures" show? Will it be interesting for a 10 and 11 year old? I'm sure I'll like it, but I would like anything at Disneland.

Thanks,
Gregory

Mommy2NicknMax
02-15-2006, 03:10 PM
Have you tried the calendar at Disneyland.com? I think that gives the times for all the shows. Although I'm not sure if it lists Aladdin and Jasmine's?

Another Dimension
02-15-2006, 04:54 PM
Is there any way to see online the detailed daily schedules for DLR and DCA? I'm planning a family vacation to Disneyland the week of April 17 and would like to get an idea of when the smaller shows like "Billy Hill & the Hillbillies" and "Aladdin & Jasmine's StoryTale Adventures" are scheduled. It would be great to see a typical daily schedule the week before we arrive.

One of the (dozens) of Mouse Pad readers (CM's and/or non-CM's) who have weekly access to a CM Reference Guide should be able to give you all the info you need.
Although I do think the Billy Hill showtimes are listed on Disneyland.com and in the Disneyland park Guide Maps.

Also, does anyone have comments on the "Aladdin & Jasmine's StoryTale Adventures" show? Will it be interesting for a 10 and 11 year old? I'm sure I'll like it, but I would like anything at Disneland.

Thanks,
Gregory

I like it. It's a cool little show/storytelling, it's funny in parts (Boo Jafar!), it gets the kids really upfront and close to the 'show' and gets them into it. Especially if the host is a good one.
It's also held in a very beautiful and cool place to see it and to hang out.
I love the look inside and out of the Oasis.

You might want to check out the Princess Storytelling in Tinker Bell's Toy Shoppe as well.
That's fun and worth seeing with different Princesses as well.
Alice and the Mad Hatter did it a few years ago (I guess, on an off day for Princesses) and it was hilarious! :)