PDA

View Full Version : DLR planning dvd?

cfrith
02-15-2006, 09:22 AM
Hi, as I posted recently on the Disneyland board, I just got the DLR planning dvd, and was so excited to show my children, but when we put it in the dvd player it does not work. Looked on the back and it's all scratched up! I cannot believe it would come like that :confused: . We also tried to see it on the computer but it was very hard to hear (breaks up constantly). So, if anyone has one they wouldn't mind parting with...I'd love it! We leave in April so by the time I try to reorder one (if they'd even send another) it might be too late. Thanks in advance!

Cyndi

yellowrosedtxn
02-15-2006, 09:47 AM
I have ordered a couple myself and have yet to receive any of them. IF I finally get one or two of them, I would be willing to part with one. I'll let you know if and when I finally get it.

cfrith
02-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Thank you very much- let me know!

yellowrosedtxn
02-23-2006, 04:20 AM
I just wanted to let you know I finally got a copy of the DVD today. I watched it to make sure I could see it. I will get this in the mail for you today if you send me a PM. I am hoping that another one I ordered will come in the mail soon. Your trip is way before mine, so I can wait a while longer. Just let me know.