PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever go to Enchanted Cottage, Sweets & Treats?

Pat-n-Eil
02-13-2006, 12:47 PM
My friend and I are heading down in a couple of weeks. We both really enjoy Bratwurst and Knockwurst. In fact, last time I was there I wanted to find this place and I lost my way.

So does anyone like to go to the Enchanted Cottage? If so, do you like the sausages or do you go for the other treats? Where in Fantasyland is this place?

Thanks..

mcow1
02-13-2006, 12:51 PM
I think that the place back by the Snow White Musical theater. I think it's pretty much only open while the Snow White musical is running. Which, it isn't right now.

cstephens
02-13-2006, 01:11 PM
My friend and I are heading down in a couple of weeks. We both really enjoy Bratwurst and Knockwurst. In fact, last time I was there I wanted to find this place and I lost my way.

So does anyone like to go to the Enchanted Cottage? If so, do you like the sausages or do you go for the other treats? Where in Fantasyland is this place?

Thanks..

As has been noted, it's the refreshment stand in the "lobby" of the Fantasyland Theatre. I haven't looked to see if they've been open at all since Snow White has been dark.

My husband and I have been there a few times and enjoy the food there. We get the sausages (I always forget which is which), but we don't usually have any of the other things there.

Pat-n-Eil
02-13-2006, 01:18 PM
As has been noted, it's the refreshment stand in the "lobby" of the Fantasyland Theatre. I haven't looked to see if they've been open at all since Snow White has been dark.

My husband and I have been there a few times and enjoy the food there. We get the sausages (I always forget which is which), but we don't usually have any of the other things there.

Thanks.. I guess I won't get my hopes up for this place right now then..

Hakuna Makarla
02-13-2006, 01:32 PM
mmmmmmmmm some one is talking food again mmmmmmmmmmmm :)

annieb727
02-13-2006, 03:04 PM
when we were there in December it was closed - we were told it would be closed until Fantasyland theater reopened -- we were VERY dissapointed!

Burnt Toast
02-14-2006, 02:39 AM
I was surprised when Snow White didn't come back to having performances during the holidays. Then again, heck... they made it seem like having the Electrical Parade was an afterthought as well because it wasn't on any of the printed schedules for the month (we had to write it in at our Desks) so it looked like they weren't going to have it during the holidays either then decided at the last minute to do so.