PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With the Stars at Disneyland

Tinkermommy
02-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Doggone it...got home from Disneyland at 1 a.m. today and knew there was something I meant to post, but couldn't remember what it was.

Better late than never (I hope) -- for fans of "Dancing With the Stars," they were taping the show there today (Sunday) on a stage in front of the castle.

I know it's too late to go see (D'oh...so sorry!) but at least you can watch for that episode!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-12-2006, 07:53 PM
COOL! I am a fan of the show, TIVO every episode. It will be fun to watch this one.

Tinkermommy
02-12-2006, 07:56 PM
COOL! I am a fan of the show, TIVO every episode. It will be fun to watch this one.

Ah, thank you for giving my post a purpose! (LOL) I was so tired when I got home that I just couldn't remember what it was I wanted to say. Then we left first thing this morning on a day trip, and I finally remembered when I sat down at the computer tonight. Debated about even bringing it up...

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Ah, thank you for giving my post a purpose! (LOL) I was so tired when I got home that I just couldn't remember what it was I wanted to say. Then we left first thing this morning on a day trip, and I finally remembered when I sat down at the computer tonight. Debated about even bringing it up...

I am glad that you posted it!

kisroo
02-12-2006, 08:14 PM
Ooooooo...my parents are huge fans!! My mom will love that they are dancing at DL!

Thanks Tinkermommy!

~kisroo:)

stan4d_steph
02-13-2006, 06:34 AM
There's a photo up in today's DL Update on MousePlanet. :)