PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Parade seating at Wine Tattoria

findin mickeys
02-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Okay, I know this is the group to ask this question.

Is there seating at the Wine Tattoria in DCA for the Electric Parade?

If so, do you need to make reservations and how far in advance?

I have seen it on here before, but cannot find the Disneyland restraunt reservation phone number. Do I need to call and set up reservations if this is available, or can I get there early and set up the reservations a day or so in advance?

Thanks for any assistance on this.

DangerMouse
02-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Okay, I know this is the group to ask this question.

Is there seating at the Wine Tattoria in DCA for the Electric Parade?

If so, do you need to make reservations and how far in advance?

I have seen it on here before, but cannot find the Disneyland restraunt reservation phone number. Do I need to call and set up reservations if this is available, or can I get there early and set up the reservations a day or so in advance?

Thanks for any assistance on this.

You do know that the EP is on hiatus until this summer, right? Just want to make sure you aren't trying to make reservations for a parade that isn't currently running.

findin mickeys
02-12-2006, 06:15 PM
Actually, no I did not know that. Oh well, thank you for the quick response. I have some friends that will be there at the end of March (Oregon Spring Break) and they asked about it. I told them I could find out quickly (like I did!)

Thanks again for the assistance, I will let them know that it is on hiatus until summer.

Cat H
02-16-2006, 11:08 AM
I know the parade is on hiatus until summer but does anyone know if the Wine Tatorria does priority seating and if so how much is it and has anyone done this before?

findin mickeys
02-16-2006, 12:10 PM
I know they do have PS, but I have never used it. Whenever I have gone we have just walked in and were seated right away. Granted, we usually went during a slow period (like after the lunch crowd but before dinner). Once you are there, you can go and make reservations in person or you can call Disney Dining at (714) 781-DINE, { (714) 781-3463}.

It is a great restraunt. They have some excellent wines to choose from and I really enjoy their Minestrone soup.

I think you will enjoy it if you have never been.