PDA

View Full Version : Typical Friday Attendance Tendancies.

Disneyland_042006
02-09-2006, 09:26 PM
I am planning my first Disneyland visit in late April. I plan to visit the park on the 27th and 28th. I woudl visit 26th and 27th but I want to see FAntasmic and it is not performed that week Monday-Thursday. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am expecting the crowds t be light until school lets out on Friday and to pick thereafter. I am planning of viewing the fireworks on the 27th so I will not need to see them on the 28th. I am also planning on viewing the 2nd Fantasmic show to avoid the crowds of the first show. Is this a good idea?

Micki0624
02-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Is that the date that CA has their Spring Break? In AZ it is in March, just make sure. Definately see the 2nd Fantasmic! showing much less crowded. Sounds like a good game plan.

hlbtimes2
02-11-2006, 06:25 AM
I'm not sure what you should expect that Friday, but the 27th will be more then likely be busy. It is: the last day of the kids play free/ fly free special, th last day for the stay 4 nights on site get a $150 gift card, and the last day the S CA 2fer's are good. That many promo's on ending on one day is going to bring in the people! (note the kids play free tickets just have to have the first day by that day, so many people will still be there over the weekend).

disney's #1 fan
02-11-2006, 08:29 AM
it sounds like u have a good plan. i hope u have fun ive been there a million times. ive seen Fantasmic so many times its a good show n worth seeing. the fireworks is the best so far. they show ghosts going up the matterhorn at night during the show. the fireworks r hard to describe u have to see it for ur self.

Darkbeer
02-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Spring Breaks/Easter Vacation ends April 23rd, so that week should be free of major crowds.

Normally there is only 2 Fantasmic! shows on Saturdays in the off-season, and one show on Friday and Sunday.

So your plan makes sense, see the Fireworks on Friday (this way, if they are cancelled due to wind, you can try again on Saturday), and then see the 2nd Fantasmic! Saturday night.