View Full Version : 50th bag

Pages : [1] 2 3

Tinker Bell
02-09-2006, 08:50 PM
I read on another board.

Disneyland® Resort
50th Anniversary Castle Tote Bag
Special Offer

For a limited time, you can purchase this Disneyland® Resort 50th Anniversary Tote Bag for Only $5 (plus tax) with the Purchase of $50 or More in Merchandise*

This offer is valid at the following participating merchandise locations:

Downtown Disney® District and Resort Hotels
World of Disney® in the Downtown Disney® District
Mickey in Paradise in Disney’s Paradise Pier® Hotel
Fantasia in the Disneyland® Hotel

Disneyland® park
Emporium, Main Street, U.S.A.
Disney Showcase, Main Street, U.S.A.
Disney Clothiers, Main Street, U.S.A.
The Star Trader, Tomorrowland
Gag Factory, Mickey’s Toontown
Pioneer Mercantile, Frontierland
Pooh Corner, Critter Country

Disney’s California Adventure® Park
Greetings from California, Entry Plaza
Treasures in Paradise, Paradise Pier
Tees, Hat’s, & Tattoos, Paradise Pier

*$50 purchase is before tax, after any discount(s) and must be in a single transaction. Limit FOUR (4) tote bags per Guest. Offer may not be combined with any other promotion or previous purchase. Does not apply to phone, mail, or e-mail orders. Offer valid for a limited time only. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Other restriction may apply. Separate theme park admission may be required.

Disneymademoiselle
02-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Okay, Tinker Bell. I have two questions::confused:

#1: How long does this promotion last?
#2: Is this bag the incredibly cute one with the sequins on it?

$50 worth of merchandise...not a problem:D

Surfingstitch
02-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Do you have a picture of this bag?

I haven't been since October.

cstephens
02-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Here's the link to the official site about this promotion. (http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x3864790e9) It doesn't say how long the promotion lasts, just for "a limited time". It's the tote bag in the 50th castle line. There's a picture at the top of the page.

hlbtimes2
02-10-2006, 05:45 AM
#2: Is this bag the incredibly cute one with the sequins on it?

Yes, it does have sequins!

Genris
02-10-2006, 08:07 AM
I Love That!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-10-2006, 08:39 AM
I want one! I hope they have them available when we go!

Burnt Toast
02-10-2006, 10:01 AM
Yes, it does have sequins!

Cute's not the word I think about when I see that picture. 8:O

cfrith
02-10-2006, 11:25 AM
I want one! Hope they have them in April!

my2lalas
02-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Does anyone know when it started? I was just there two weeks ago and I got a free picture/poster (50th anniversary) when I spent $50 at World of Disney, but that was an annual passport thing. The CM didn't mention anything about a purchase with purchase. Do you usually have to ask about that stuff? I'd love one of the bags, maybe one to give as a gift. I won't be back till September, hopefully they're not all gone.

Disneymademoiselle
02-10-2006, 04:38 PM
I seriously want that bag.

I talked myself out of it in August, because I don't know, I bought a Mickey Mouse Club backpack, a sweatshirt, twenty pins, a pin case, a watch, anything with the retro stuff on it, a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal, a bucket hat, etc, etc, etc. I had to draw the line somewhere, right?;)

Mark my words, that bag will be mine on April 20th. Lucky are those who will be able to get it for free!!!

AVP
02-10-2006, 05:50 PM
I was just coming to post about this. The promotion started today, and they have TONS of the bags at the World of Disney Store.

AVP

cfrith
02-10-2006, 05:52 PM
I was just coming to post about this. The promotion started today, and they have TONS of the bags at the World of Disney Store.

AVP

Tons will go fast with how cute they are!

RStar
02-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Maybe it's a guy thing, but I think it looks tacky.

Sorry.

~Bob

cstephens
02-11-2006, 08:46 AM

AVP

Do you know why they're doing this promotion? Seems a bit odd to me, and I don't remember them doing something like this before. Did they just have so many that they ordered and weren't selling and are trying to find a way to move the merchandise?

I Heart Disneyland!
02-11-2006, 01:10 PM
I hope it's okay that I tell you that MouseShoppe has them for sale too! I bought mine last night to be sure I got one! :) :)

http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=353

I HEART MouseShoppe! So many things I can get when I don't get to go to the park as often as I'd like! I am so glad I found them!

cfrith
02-11-2006, 06:47 PM
I hope it's okay that I tell you that MouseShoppe has them for sale too! I bought mine last night to be sure I got one! :) :)

http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=353

I HEART MouseShoppe! So many things I can get when I don't get to go to the park as often as I'd like! I am so glad I found them!

Thank you!!! I wonder how big it is....

I Heart Disneyland!
02-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Thank you!!! I wonder how big it is....

I'm not sure but I had to have it regardless! ha! :p

Disneymademoiselle
02-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Do you guys think once Disney sells out of these bags they'll be gone forever? I really want this bag and if they don't have it in April I will be VERY disappointed. I should probably just buy the thing on mouseshoppe.com since it sold at Disneyland for like $30.

emilousmom
02-11-2006, 11:38 PM
I got 2 on our trip from the last 3 days. Since it was a new promotion and the lady wasn't sure, I am now realizing I could have gotten 3. No biggy! They are cute, retail for $28. It is good size, tote bag size. I would say about 5 inches wide, maybe 12 inches tall, and 16 inches long?? Dont' quote me on that,lol. I will use it as a sorta brief case for school work.

ang

I Heart Disneyland!
02-11-2006, 11:46 PM
I would say about 5 inches wide, maybe 12 inches tall, and 16 inches long?? Dont' quote me on that,lol. I will use it as a sorta brief case for school work.

ang

If it's not those exact dimensions, I am coming to get you! hahaha! ;) :p

StyledSugar
02-11-2006, 11:46 PM
That is too cute! I hope they still have them when I go to DL on the 20th!

MermaidHair
02-12-2006, 08:51 AM
I got 2 on our trip from the last 3 days. Since it was a new promotion and the lady wasn't sure, I am now realizing I could have gotten 3. No biggy! They are cute, retail for $28. It is good size, tote bag size. I would say about 5 inches wide, maybe 12 inches tall, and 16 inches long?? Dont' quote me on that,lol. I will use it as a sorta brief case for school work.

ang

Sounds like the perfect library bag for my family. I am in for one in March - I am sure I will have no problem meeting the minimum purchase! :D

Tinkermommy
02-12-2006, 09:04 AM
Got mine last night -- yay!! (I told my hubby that if he let me buy earrings and a shirt I'd tell everybody he gave them to me for Valentine's Day. It worked!)

Anyway, it's 13 1/2 inches wide (left side of castle to right), 10 inches high, and 5 1/2 inches deep. It's got the 50th castle pic on the front, surrounded by sequins and embellished with some red and white rhinestones. The castle flag thingies (the big ones at the "entrance" to the castle walkway) are done in three colors of beads. It has a small velcro closure at the top, and kind of denimy fabric on the back and handles. It's very kewl!!

Surfingstitch
02-12-2006, 09:40 AM
Here's the link to the official site about this promotion. (http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x3864790e9) It doesn't say how long the promotion lasts, just for "a limited time". It's the tote bag in the 50th castle line. There's a picture at the top of the page.

Thank you for the link.

Only $5 when you spend $50.00, That isn't hard to do.