PDA

View Full Version : Crowds, end of March and begining of April

DisneyBrudy
02-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Just a question, I'm going to be going down on a stop over for a few days and I'm hoping to know what the crowds are like at the end of March and early April? I have always gone beginning to mid June and crowds seemed to be huge! If anyone has any past experiences or knows approximate wait times in the line ups etc. that would be appreciated! We will be there March 31st and leave April 2nd. Thanks for any input :)

ILovePoker
02-09-2006, 09:08 PM
You will be going during many Spring Break days. I would expect 60 -120 minute waits for the major rides.

Good luck. :)

Darkbeer
02-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Just a question, I'm going to be going down on a stop over for a few days and I'm hoping to know what the crowds are like at the end of March and early April? I have always gone beginning to mid June and crowds seemed to be huge! If anyone has any past experiences or knows approximate wait times in the line ups etc. that would be appreciated! We will be there March 31st and leave April 2nd. Thanks for any input :)

You are going during Spring Break, which starts March 13th, and lasts for 6 weeks.

If you look at the Disneyland schedule of operating hours, you will see the first 4 weeks have 3 extra hours per weekday due to the expected larger crowds, then the last two weeks (April 7th thru the 23rd) is Peak, when Disney operates at Summer hours.

So you should find crowds less than June, but with more schools changing their schedules from being based on Easter Sunday, you never know....

EDITED to add: You are going during a weekend, and lately, they have been busy in general, and the SoCal specials are helping bring in more folks, so you might find crowds just as big as June.

DisneyBrudy
02-11-2006, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the info, I don't mind waiting in line! Now I know what to expect. Thanks again! Cheers

mickeynminnie
02-27-2006, 07:01 AM
How crowded is it going to be? We're purposefully going on Sunday-Wednesday to possibly decrease the amount of crowds, but I wanted to try and get a pulse on what to expect?! Also, I'll be celebrating my birthday while there, so any other tips beyond the birthday sticker and call from Goofy is greatly appreciated!

stan4d_steph
02-27-2006, 08:01 AM
Mod. Note: threads merged