PDA

View Full Version : How Many Times Have You Been On...

awinner
04-05-2002, 12:10 PM
I know there are people out there who have kept track of how many times they have gone on a ride or seen something...personally I can't keep count anymore. What are your stats?

Uncle Dick
04-05-2002, 12:18 PM
I've seen The Power of BLAST! 15 times. Been on SuperStar Limo 3 times. Seen Golden Dreams about 4 times. Ridden Jumpin' Jellyfish once. Been on California Screamin' close to 10 times. Ridden the Sun Wheel 3 times. Rode the Rocket Rods 3 times. Seen Seasons of the Vine twice. Been on Soarin' 7 or 8 times. Been in the Millionaire Hot Seat twice.

And I've done everything at Disneyland countless times.

BELLEH5
04-05-2002, 03:01 PM
Since I've been to DLR 5 times in the last year. I have been on IASW 55 times:) I love it and the music doen't drive me crazy*****

MonorailMan
04-05-2002, 03:16 PM
Some of my totals are in my Sig., but here are some more:

Space-7 Times
Autopia-4 Times
Small World- 1 time.
Hanuted Mansion-6 times
And - BTMR- 11 times. :)

Uncle Dick
04-05-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Uncle Dick
I've seen The Power of BLAST! 15 times.
Whoops! Make that 16. :D

justagrrl
04-06-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
Some of my totals are in my Sig., but here are some more:

Space-7 Times
Autopia-4 Times
Small World- 1 time.
Hanuted Mansion-6 times
And - BTMR- 11 times. :)

Just curious - but how did you rack up so many Monorail rides by comparison to the others?

MonorailMan
04-06-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by justagrrl

Just curious - but how did you rack up so many Monorail rides by comparison to the others?

When I was 7,8,9, the Monorail was the only ride I could ride by myself, so I rode it all day! :)

Morrigoon
04-06-2002, 04:08 PM
I can't believe you even kept count! I can't even count the number of DL visits in the last 2 years, and they've been light years for me!

MonorailMan
04-06-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Morrigoon
I can't believe you even kept count! I can't even count the number of DL visits in the last 2 years, and they've been light years for me!

Think how people keep a diary, I had a monorail diary, where each time I went I put the number of times I went on and a special area for rides that weren't normal.

E.G.:

Ride 53-Doors opened at DLH station, but then closed and re-opened.

Ride 67-Monorail backed up from DL station to DLH station. Then continued normal operation. :)

(The List Goes On And On.)

DisneylandKid
04-07-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by MonorailMan

Think how people keep a diary, I had a monorail diary, where each time I went I put the number of times I went on and a special area for rides that weren't normal.

E.G.:

Ride 53-Doors opened at DLH station, but then closed and re-opened.

Ride 67-Monorail backed up from DL station to DLH station. Then continued normal operation. :)

(The List Goes On And On.)

Wow. Interesting...

MammaSilva
04-07-2002, 09:44 AM
Ok that tops anything I have seen so far in making someone an official "geek" :)!

HTHBellcaptain
04-07-2002, 05:55 PM
Unfortunately, I have never kept count. But I will say that I just can't go on the Matterhorn nearly enough times. It's an incredible attraction.

Matterhorn Fan
04-07-2002, 06:09 PM
For heaven's sakes, HTH, I hadn't even posted in this thread!

And since I only derail threads in the WDW section, I will add here that I do not count how many times I have been on rides. There are a few I've only been on once or twice, and I could tell you about those . . . so I will:

Jolly Trolley: 2
Explorer Canoes: 2
Astro Orbiter: 1
Superstar Limo: 1
Gadget's Go-Coaster: 1
Tower of Terror: 2

MammaSilva
04-07-2002, 06:14 PM
I haven't kept lifetime totals but hands down the ride we do the most each and every trip is the Matterhorn! It is the first ride of any visit and the last, and we always do both sides each time 'if' both sides are running, our one day personal record was 11 times....we didn't get to do both sides the last ride of the night because it was closed down :(