PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 Dinner Cost

smanrick51
02-09-2006, 01:22 PM
I tried to search the rest of the borads, but nowhere could I find out the cost of a dinner at Club 33. I just found out that some friends and I have a reservation for the 17th and I am SO excited! I would greatly appreciate any help with this. :)

markarkaymat
02-09-2006, 01:28 PM
I've read somewhere before that it costs the same as a one day general admission ticket. I've never had the luxury and probably won't sadly enough. But enjoy it!! I am sure it will be one of those experiences you never forget!

ken001b
02-09-2006, 01:30 PM
For dinner and a drink or two I would expect to pay about 75-100 bucks....

The last time I was there it cost 180 for two of us with drinks

Opus1guy
02-09-2006, 01:41 PM
For dinner and a drink or two I would expect to pay about 75-100 bucks....

The last time I was there it cost 180 for two of us with drinks

I'd opinion that that is a spot on average for a typical a la carte dinner.

Of course if you add wine or more courses it can climb from there.

If you elect to do Chef's Marcel's prix-fix multi-course menu with the wine pairing ("Vintner's Menu")...that will run you closer to $150 per person after you add tax and gratuity. I know this very well as this is pretty much what we always order for dinner at the Club. "The Vintner's Menu, if you please!" ;) Plus tax and a generous gratuity...our check totals exactly $300 for the 2 of us each and every time.

And worth every single penny! :)

Osky
02-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Last time I went for dinner, the total (including a generous tip, was $575.00 for four people. We all had a few drinks and dinner from the Prix Fixe menu. Here is a pic of the menu that day (Warning: the picture is very large):

http://grundler.smugmug.com/photos/43230303-O.jpg

Edited to add: typoed the total cost.

kkmickey
02-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Thanks so much for posting that! At first I couldn't read the writing, then I realized I could zoom in! Is the current menu much different? Thanks

markarkaymat
02-09-2006, 02:57 PM
wow, I stand TOTALLY corrected. I didn't realize that my best guess was WAY under budget. thanks for the info...nice to know that while I am missing out, I am also saving...makes me feel just a teeny tiny bit better about never having been and prob never going to go.

KDR
02-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Just so everyone knows it's not a myth, the per-person price for brunch is the same as a one day single park pass. That is before any beverages, tax, or tip. With those included you usually spend about the same price as a one day park hopper. Which is what comes free with the reservation . . .

(Sunday champagne brunch is more expensive as it includes a glass of champagne and Mickey visits the Club that day. Hmmm, for the champagne?)

Opus1guy
02-09-2006, 06:33 PM
wow, I stand TOTALLY corrected. I didn't realize that my best guess was WAY under budget.

You weren't at all off base. It's just that I think you were thinking of the Lunch costs. The original poster was questioning Dinner tabs, which generally end up being more.

:)

(Sunday champagne brunch is more expensive as it includes a glass of champagne and Mickey visits the Club that day. Hmmm, for the champagne?)

Just FYI...sometimes it's Sparkling Wine that is served. The name "Champagne" being used exclusively for Sparkling Wines from the Champagne region of France. Of course "Sparkling Wine" doesn't in and of itself mean it's any less yummy than some Champagne.

;)