PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel Refrigerators

DangerMouse
02-09-2006, 06:41 AM
Are they empty or crammed full with mini-bar offerings like at the GCH? TIA!

yellowrosedtxn
02-09-2006, 07:09 AM
They are empty. The only time it was full was when we crammed all our junk into it! :rolleyes:

cfrith
02-09-2006, 07:19 AM
Do all rooms in the DLH have one?

losaitkens
02-09-2006, 07:51 AM
I think so. We have stayed there 3X and have always had an empty fridge in our room. It is in the large cabinet where they put the TVs so I really think this is standard. You can also ask for a coffee maker if you would like.

kohl
02-09-2006, 08:42 AM
They don't all have refrigerators. We usually request one when we go.

sandiegorob
02-09-2006, 10:27 AM
We've had a fridge in the room every time we have stayed there. Only thing I didn't like is that they don't have the little pocket freezer inside. I like to freeze my water bottles overnight for cold water the next day at the park.

Minnie66
02-09-2006, 02:37 PM
We've always had one also.

mareed
02-09-2006, 06:06 PM
We've had a fridge in the room every time we have stayed there. Only thing I didn't like is that they don't have the little pocket freezer inside. I like to freeze my water bottles overnight for cold water the next day at the park.

Ours in January had the small freezer area. Actually, the entire thing acted like a freezer because it was set too cold, and we couldn't adjust it any warmer. Our half gallon of milk in the door froze! We had to defrost it in warm water in the sink each morning to have milk.

Wendi
02-09-2006, 08:25 PM
They don't all have refrigerators. We usually request one when we go.

Really? Very interesting... what kind of room do you usually get? I thought they all had refrigerators. We have to request one at GCH because they only have the mini-bar setup as the standard, but I thought DLH & PPH rooms all had them.

shamrockshake
02-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Remember you can request a coffee maker! We usually bring our own coffe and filters/paper towels so we can make some stronger coffee. They do provide the little coffee making kits/ and disposable cups too.