PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have A Special Costume/Outfit That You Wear To The Parks?

awinner
04-05-2002, 12:02 PM
When I go...I have to always wear something that means something to me when I go to the park...for example, my wife will not go to the park w/o wearing these tennis shoes that have mickey embroidered on them, and my dog must always wear his ears when he goes to the kennel, and I always have to have certain pins with me....what about you?

Uncle Dick
04-05-2002, 12:23 PM
Whenever I go, I wear my white and red shirt with yellow reflective stripes down the front and back with blue shorts. And my pimpin' glasses of course.

mad4mky
04-05-2002, 01:03 PM
On a consistant basis?

Just my most comfortable shoes...my white and blue stripped Adidas.

And if its winter or evening...my blue Mickey jacket.:D And my tattoo.

MammaSilva
04-05-2002, 01:38 PM
comfy shoes and my mickey sunglasses during the day....and one of my mickey sweatshirts in the evening..

Iceman
04-05-2002, 01:45 PM
My favorite theme park shirt is this one I bought on my honeymoon in Hawaii seven years ago. It gives the people behind me in line something to read and chuckle about. It's called "Hawaiian Rules" and it has ten humorous sayings on the back like "Speak softly and wear a loud shirt", "The best things in life aren't things", and "No rain; no rainbows". Actually, that last one is on the front, too with a little rainbow. The only problem is that the gay community has so completely adopted rainbows that invariably someone will ask if I'm gay, either out of desired romance or homophobia... :rolleyes:

Gemini Cricket
04-05-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by mammasilva
comfy shoes...and one of my mickey sweatshirts in the evening..
I second that 100%. Comfy shoes. Sweatshirt.

hbquikcomjamesl
04-05-2002, 01:55 PM
On an ongoing, every-time, basis, no.

On the other hand, I always wear several DL-issue flag pins on Independence Day, and on VERY special MSEP-related occasions (e.g., The Parade's closing night at DL; the Light Magic passholder soft-open; once or twice when I was at WDW-MK; The Parade's second DCA public performance), I wore my October 17th T-shirt.

BELLEH5
04-05-2002, 03:07 PM
I don't wear any of my pins, beacuse I'm afraid i'll lose them. But everytime I'm down there I always wear one of my DL attraction t-shirts, jeans, mickey ears, a disneyland hat or visor, comfy shoes and one of my DL sweatshirts........ can we say tourist???

Gemini Cricket
04-05-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by BELLEH5
I don't wear any of my pins, beacuse I'm afrid too lose them.
I saw a kid at WDW's MK and he wore a Gilligan's hat with a thousand pins on it. It must have weighed 30lbs. It was truly funny.:D :D

MonorailMan
04-05-2002, 03:18 PM
Useally for me, my Mickey hat, a mickey sweatshirt, and something new next trip, Mickey gloves! ;)

cyberRoo
04-05-2002, 03:43 PM
For me it's pigtails - because there just aren't a lot of places that a 28-year-old can get away with pigtails (and it's really the only thing that really gets your hair out of your way on rides).

I'm still disappointed that my old AP picture is from 4 years ago and doesn't have pigtails!