PDA

View Full Version : Main Street Lights

Werner
02-08-2006, 05:59 PM
So here's something that just hit me today: when/how do all the lights on Main Street come on? Do _all_ of the lights (I mean all those white bulbs outlining everything) come on all at once? And -- is this controlled by time, or by a sensor? In other words, I'm wondering if they have the lights to switch on at 6:00pm or whatever, or if they're automatically set to come on depending how dark it is. I was just thinking it would be cool -- if one knew exactly when "The Moment" is -- to be on Main St. to see it. This is something I've never noticed before or thought about much when at the Park, but figured you lovely people would have something to say about it! :D

TTFN92
02-08-2006, 08:30 PM
I don't know about the regular light bulbs, but I did notice on our last trip that the street lamps with the flame in them were on in the morning. I thought that was kind of weird. We were in the photo shop waiting for Dis to open when I saw it. Don't know if they stayed on all day or not.

frank828
02-08-2006, 09:30 PM
i dont know how but i think they turn on at 5. I was watcing the flag ceremony and as soon as it ended the lights turned on.