PDA

View Full Version : 2fer So. Cal Ticket questions and a few others?

momtoo2
02-08-2006, 09:22 AM
We are going to Disneyland next week for 2 days and I want to purchase the 2fer tickets. We are southern california residents...can I only buy these on the internet? Are they available at the ticket booths?
I will be buying 8 tickets and according to what I have read this is allowed...right?
Can I say order the tickets online and pick them up at the will call booth the night before we actually go to the parks? For that matter can I buy the ticket at a booth the night before we actually go?

Ok one last question...thanks...if we want to upgrade the ticket to say the southern california 2 day park hopper can we do that after the fact...say our second day there we decided to do DL again..could we pay to upgrade?

Thanks for any information.

Darkbeer
02-08-2006, 09:35 AM
We are going to Disneyland next week for 2 days and I want to purchase the 2fer tickets. We are southern california residents...can I only buy these on the internet? Are they available at the ticket booths?
I will be buying 8 tickets and according to what I have read this is allowed...right?
Can I say order the tickets online and pick them up at the will call booth the night before we actually go to the parks? For that matter can I buy the ticket at a booth the night before we actually go?

Ok one last question...thanks...if we want to upgrade the ticket to say the southern california 2 day park hopper can we do that after the fact...say our second day there we decided to do DL again..could we pay to upgrade?

Thanks for any information.

You can get the "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA foir FREE!" tickets at Disneyland.com, the SoCal VONS and Pavillions grocery stores, SoCal Disney Stores, Disney Desks and at the Main Entry Plaza Ticket Windows.

If you have a VONS nearby, that is the easiest, since most times, lines at VONS are a lot shorter than the Disneyland Ticket booths.

As for upgrading, yes you can upgrade to any of the 4 AP's, you will get credit for the amount paid for the ticket ($59 for Adults, $49 for kids).

Another option if you plan to upgrade, there is a special 2 day SoCal ParkHopper at $79 available at Disneyland.com or the Main Entry Plaza Ticket Windows.

momtoo2
02-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Thank you Darkbeer! I read your name everywhere...thanks again for the information!!

Opus1guy
02-08-2006, 03:08 PM
If you have a VONS nearby, that is the easiest, since most times, lines at VONS are a lot shorter than the Disneyland Ticket booths.

Not only that, but I've been in several Vons that had lots of nice Gold Disneyland 2fer promotional mylar helium balloons that they have been giving away for FREE.

:)

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
02-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Not only that, but I've been in several Vons that had lots of nice Gold Disneyland 2fer promotional mylar helium balloons that they have been giving away for FREE.

:)

and if you ask really nicely sometimes the employees will even give you the disney two fer hat off of their heads!

CariBelle
02-21-2006, 11:21 AM
I read somewhere that these tickets are $53 at Vons instead of $59, is this true?

Darkbeer
02-21-2006, 12:31 PM
I read somewhere that these tickets are $53 at Vons instead of $59, is this true?

Sounds like you read an old post, since that was the 2005 price.

VONS sells them at $59 for Adults, $49 for kids 3 thru 9.

CariBelle
02-21-2006, 01:08 PM
I think you are right Darkbeer, I should pay more attention to dates lol.
I just got back from Vons and have my tickets in hand now.