PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Disneyland Website [photos of merchandise]

bekky
02-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi Everyone ...

Im looking for a website & I figured if ANYONE would know if one existed - THIS IS THE PLACE to find them :p

Is there anywhere that posts pictures of merchandise that is sold currently IN THE PARKS ?

I found a really cute snowglobe in the Disney Store & held off buying it until I go to the park next month & see what they have there ... since I know the merchandise is different there.

We've been collecting snow globes for the kids since our first D-Land trip ... we buy one each time we go.

Its just such a special memory to have one from each trip to look at forever !

& in the long run MUCH cheaper than buying every little knick-knack and toy & hat etc etC ETC .... while in the park.

Hakuna Makarla
02-07-2006, 06:27 PM
how about ebay? they have tons of snow globes and disney stuff.

Andrew
02-07-2006, 06:30 PM
www.mouseshoppe.com has or can get merchandise currently on sale in the parks. They have photos of most items.

bekky
02-07-2006, 09:06 PM
www.mouseshoppe.com has or can get merchandise currently on sale in the parks. They have photos of most items.
thanks .. I'll go check it out !

CaptainHook15
02-07-2006, 11:53 PM
Just be careful shopping there... the stuff they sell is way too expensive! Their markup is HUGE!

geoffa
02-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Is there anywhere that posts pictures of merchandise that is sold currently IN THE PARKS ?Call Disneyland DelivEARS at 800.362.4533
or email to dl.delivears@disney.go.com.

This is the OFFICIAL merchandise outlet for DL:)

stan4d_steph
02-08-2006, 06:28 AM
Just be careful shopping there... the stuff they sell is way too expensive! Their markup is HUGE!I don't think MouseShoppe's markup is huge.

Readers on MP will occasionally post links to merchandise they see; cstephens (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/member.php?u=73) does quite frequently.