PDA

View Full Version : Character Breakfasts

meandthree
02-07-2006, 01:44 PM
I was on Get Away Today and noticed that you could buy Character Breakfast coupons for $25 for adults and $14 for kids this says that it includes taxes and gratuity. Is this a good deal or is it the same that we would pay if we just wait until we get there? We are doing three character breakfasts and these really add up so any savings is a good thing.

hlbtimes2
02-07-2006, 02:53 PM
The prices look ok- you would save a buck or two per person. However, I see they charge a $10 handling fee, which would quickly eat up the savings. I dont know if you book a package if you can avoid that fee or not.

Hakuna Makarla
02-07-2006, 03:20 PM
we went thru a travel agent this last week and got meal vouchers for 3 days and they cost us 79 dollars, they do have meal vouchers that have a few more carecter meals on them, you might look into these, thr travel agent could get them for you. we always go this route, it saves us in the end as we enjoy the meals and we can use the vouchers any where in the park that sells snacks or food. ( not in down town disney) some people say these limit selections and you could loose money as you do not get change back, but it always works out for us as we use a dollar or two of our own money and get good meals. Have a wonderful time on your trip :)