PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland resort express

Rteneyck
02-07-2006, 08:06 AM
I was just curious to see if anyone has used the Disneyland resort express shuttle from the SNA airport? We were thinking about taking it, but I know sometimes the shuttle service can take forever. Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

Darkbeer
02-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Here is a link to the schedule, and a discount coupon...

www.airportbus.com (http://www.airportbus.com)

hlbtimes2
02-07-2006, 12:41 PM
We havent used it for a few years. We started using super shuttle and like it a lot better. The bus getting from the airport to the hotel isnt that bad. Although, you wait out side for a bus to come. If it is full, it will drive past and you have to wait for the next one. If you are at the one end of the airport you dont have to wait long, if you are at the other end its more likely the bus will be full and you'll have to wait.

What we really hated was the return at the end of the trip. As you'll see from the link DB gave, its on a schedule. So, you are a little limited in what time you can leave. Then after it picks you up it takes you to a transfer area. There, they will put people on a bus to LAX or SNA. Super shuttle will pick you up about 2 hours before your flight and take you straight to the airport.

T-RAT
02-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Last time we used the Super Shuttle, it made other stops before it dropped us off at LAX. Luckily we had left early enough that this didn't cause us a problem, but it could have. I think they can make up to three stops.

hlbtimes2
02-07-2006, 01:53 PM
They have always asked us what time, airline and airport- then told us when they would be there. I'm sure they know if they have time to drop off elsewhere or not. Luckily we've always went straight to the airport with other people that were flying out.