PDA

View Full Version : FastPass online/offline

worktm
02-06-2006, 04:13 PM
i remember reading about a year or so ago about some of the rides that offer fastpasses being out of the loop, therby being able to get multiple fastpasses at a time. but, i can't seem to find that information now. can anyone tell me which rides at both disneyland and california adventure are not in the loop?

thanks.

Mermaid
02-06-2006, 04:36 PM
I think Roger Rabbit is the only one offline in DL and Grizzly River Run is offline at DCA. Darkbeer will know for sure!!

As a funny note, when I went in Dec, knowing it was offline, we got FP for GRR when the line was like 3 minutes so my sis could use them in her scrapbook. The CM really gave us a hard time. She was like, "you don't need those." We told her it was for scrapbooking. She said "Yeah, but you won't be able to get another one until that one is used" (like 40 minutes from then). I knew this wasn't true b/c we had JUST gotten one for Soarin'. I didn't fight her on it though, just said, "I know, that's cool." She seemed really miffed but I think she was trying to help, just not being too friendly about it!

Darkbeer
02-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Here is a link to the latest FASTPASS guide...

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=48421

There has been no changes (except the closing of the Haunted Mansion machines until next October).

worktm
02-07-2006, 06:14 AM
thanks guys. really appreciate it.

Maggiekat
02-14-2006, 08:37 AM
Is there anything out there about offline fastpass for WDW? I did a search over in the WDW Discussions, but it came up with this post. :confused:

Thanks