potterphreak
02-06-2006, 03:14 PM
New rates for the Disneyland Hotel
2/12-2/16
$129 a night (city/standard view)
$159 a night (Park view)

Paradise Pier Hotel
2/14-2/16
Didn't ask about these but worth a try if you will be there during that time.

LLevy
02-06-2006, 03:22 PM
who would you call to get these rates?

LL

potterphreak
02-06-2006, 08:36 PM
714-956-mick

***Make sure you ask them to double check cos when I called I was told, nope no rates for February and then I asked him to check and voila! There were rates!! Unfortunately, we were unable to partake in the DLH love fest this trip.

:-(

1shellybell
02-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Potterphreak - Did you just happen to call and ask for the AP rates or did you see this advertised somewhere and then call? I'm sitting here hoping that some fabulous rates will break out for the first part of April. Reservations said that as soon as the February rates came out they were snatched up - so I'm trying to get an idea of how fast/when to pounce on any April rates. TIA Shell

TowerofTerror
02-07-2006, 12:54 PM
The rates are pretty good I just checked it out

potterphreak
02-07-2006, 01:11 PM
1shelly,
As an APer I was able to download the Disney Dashboard from the AP site. So, yesterday I was at work and look over and on my dashboard it pops up "AP Rates available for blah blah blah" and I just about fell out of my chair to call. LOL Especially since we will be down there anyways. So far, it has been my experience that the AP rates USUALLY come out about a month beforehand. I usually call on the 1st and the 15th the month before I plan on going to see if there any rates available, plus I am crazy on here and another DL board. I am hoping for some AP rates in May, when I take my 2 yr. old for her last free trip right before her bday, LOL!

Wendi
02-07-2006, 08:41 PM
I saw it on my Disneyland Dashboard too... I like the little update alert, cool!

vicbella2
02-08-2006, 06:43 AM
Okay, i haven't installed the disney dash, but for what months are the ap rates available. Is it only for February?

losaitkens
02-08-2006, 07:02 AM
I have disney dashboard and can confirm that those Feb AP rates popped up in real time, likely as soon as they were made public. Seems like a good reason to download the dashboard for AP holders or keep it running if you already have it!

losaitkens
02-08-2006, 07:03 AM
Okay, i haven't installed the disney dash, but for what months are the ap rates available. Is it only for February?

See the very first post of this thread it has all the information.

vicbella2
02-08-2006, 07:53 AM
See the very first post of this thread it has all the information.
Thanks losaitkens. I was hoping it was for more days than the days posted above.

losaitkens
02-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Thanks losaitkens. I was hoping it was for more days than the days posted above.

You never know. You could still call and ask about another date. Just ask the reservation clerk if they have "AP nights" for the date you are interested in. Unfortunately though, these dates were all that were given via the dashboard update. In the past, however, I have found additional AP nights besides those "advertised".