PDA

View Full Version : Refurb/closing schedule for 2006?

hippiemama
02-06-2006, 04:57 AM
Dh is already on me to find out which if any rides will be closed for our next trip - November 2006

Anyone know where I can see the refurbish or closing schedule?

Small world was closed this past November so our kids didn't get to see that.

Thanks for your help you gurus!

stan4d_steph
02-06-2006, 05:39 AM
Keep your eye on the MousePlanet DL Update (http://www.mouseplanet.com/search.php?type=c&cid=dl). The attraction closures listed there are kept up to date (subject to the whims of DL).

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-06-2006, 06:52 AM
Dh is already on me to find out which if any rides will be closed for our next trip - November 2006

Anyone know where I can see the refurbish or closing schedule?

Small world was closed this past November so our kids didn't get to see that.

Thanks for your help you gurus!

We have our annual fall/winter trip in November. Two years ago it was the first week and we were able to enjoy iasw and the holiday fireworks. But last year, they moved the opening of iasw to the 2nd week and we missed that and the snow. I was bummed. So we have decided to move this years trip to the first week in December, so that we can not only enjoy both of those, my kids LOVE iasw and I love iasw holiday, but also I want them to see the Christmas parade.
I sure hope that it is open for your trip this year. It might be iffy if you are going the first week in November, so maybe you can be flexible on your dates until it gets a bit closer.

barely
02-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Try riderefurbs.com