PDA

View Full Version : DLR Menus Question

cfrith
02-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Hello,
I found all the menus on allearsnet.com but was wondering if they are up to date. Most of them were last updated early 2005. Could someone who's been recently tell me if most of them are correct? Especially Ariels Grotto...? Thanks!

Malcon10t
02-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Hello,
I found all the menus on allearsnet.com but was wondering if they are up to date. Most of them were last updated early 2005. Could someone who's been recently tell me if most of them are correct? Especially Ariels Grotto...? Thanks!
Try www.dlresortinfo.com The menu's there are usually up to date.

Hakuna Makarla
02-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Try www.dlresortinfo.com (http://www.dlresortinfo.com) The menu's there are usually up to date.
I also weanted to see menu's but that site also says 2005 menu's anything recent?

Wendi
02-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Hello,

The menus look pretty accurate to me, they've got Rancho del Zocalo's new menu up. Ariel's is current (they haven't changed in as long as I've eaten there). I did notice that River Belle Terrace had salmon on the menu the other day, and it's not on the AllEars menu, but maybe it just replaced the catfish... not sure.

Malcon10t
02-05-2006, 02:11 PM
I also weanted to see menu's but that site also says 2005 menu's anything recent?
I believe they are accurate. They have the current Rancho menu up. Most of the menus haven't changed since last summer. Most probably wont change again until June 2006.