PDA

View Full Version : What hotels are directly across the street from the Park?

hippiemama
02-03-2006, 05:38 PM
I know that the Castle Inn USED to be directly across the street but now its across from the parking lot and is actually a decent few blocks walk into the park. Which are the hotels that are literally right across the street?

tia for your responses
Barb

DangerMouse
02-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Here's a map:

http://www.geocities.com/ashpsyche/DisneylandLinkMap.html

:D

Malcon10t
02-03-2006, 06:30 PM
I know that the Castle Inn USED to be directly across the street but now its across from the parking lot and is actually a decent few blocks walk into the park. Which are the hotels that are literally right across the street?

tia for your responses
Barb
After crossing the street, the hotel straight back is Park Vue Inn, the hotel to the left is BW Park Place Inn. The hotel to the right of Park Vue is Anaheim Desert Inn, then the Del Sol (avoid.) To the left after the Park Place is the Tropicana, then Carousel, and the Park Inn.

DianeM
02-03-2006, 08:16 PM
My mother reserved rooms at the Del Sol the last time I travelled to DL. I was a bit nervous, since I'd heard bad things, like that it was very noisy. But it was fine, if somewhat cheap. We had a room far in the back, upstairs, and we didn't have any problems with noise, even though my early rising mother and nephew were in an adjoining room. The bed was the most comfortable I've ever stayed in while travelling. The only real complaint I had was that the hot tub smelled funny, but nobody else in my family noticed anything "off". Oh... and we had to ask at the front desk for coffee refills. They were free, but I'm more used to getting them automatically.

After crossing the street, the hotel straight back is Park Vue Inn, the hotel to the left is BW Park Place Inn. The hotel to the right of Park Vue is Anaheim Desert Inn, then the Del Sol (avoid.) To the left after the Park Place is the Tropicana, then Carousel, and the Park Inn.

daisy4me
02-03-2006, 11:34 PM
I dont know who the Disneyland guy is but that link is WONDERFUL!!! I have searched all over for this kind of thing so to the poster who gave the link
THANK YOU THANK YOU and th Disneyland guy you did a GREAT job
Who is he anyway???:fez:

Opus1guy
02-04-2006, 08:38 AM
That would be a great idea for a name of a hotel directly across the street from Disneyland: "The Hotel Directly Across The Street From Disneyland"

:)

tod
02-04-2006, 08:58 AM
That would be a great idea for a name of a hotel directly across the street from Disneyland: "The Hotel Directly Across The Street From Disneyland"

:)

You would probably get a lot of people who intended to go to the Dianeyland Hotel...

--t

darph nader
02-04-2006, 11:00 AM

tia for your responses
Barb
I hate when they move hotels down the street when nobody's looking. j/k.MY family and I stayed at Park Inn last summer and loved it.Literally across the street,maybe 50 yards north of the crosswalk.P.S. hippiemama I see you're from my neck of the woods we live just south of in that little burg called the old pueblo.

Opus1guy
02-04-2006, 12:21 PM
You would probably get a lot of people who intended to go to the Dianeyland Hotel...

Yes. That would be the general idea and benefit of such a name.

;)

potzbie
02-04-2006, 12:35 PM

--t

What?
Diane-y-land?

Is that the theme park with the rides, PIRATES OF THE COLUMBIAN, and AUTOPEDIA?

:confused:

DangerMouse
02-04-2006, 02:31 PM
I dont know who the Disneyland guy is but that link is WONDERFUL!!! I have searched all over for this kind of thing so to the poster who gave the link
THANK YOU THANK YOU and th Disneyland guy you did a GREAT job
Who is he anyway???:fez:

You're welcome. Great site to bookmark! :D