PDA

View Full Version : Less crowded - Fri. or Mon?

maryjeane
02-03-2006, 11:19 AM
Are crowds less on Fridays or Mondays. We're planning a quick, last minute trip for our anniversary March 3-6. Just trying to decide whether to do Friday or Monday.

infinite
02-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Usually Mondays.

holgirl
02-03-2006, 02:11 PM
It is less crowded Mondays, but it closes earlier (like 8pm this time of year). Fridays it stays open until midnight I think.

MermaidHair
02-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Am I right in thinking that Friday afternoons/evenings get more crowded as locals will start of their weekends early at Disneyland?

Katty Boda
02-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Mondays are definately less crowded, but Fridays are open longer.

The best day to go, IMO, is Wednsday. Absolutely no crowds! (By Wednsday I mean during a week were most people have work or school to attend)

Wendi
02-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Definitely less crowded on Monday, but if you want to see fireworks, Fantasmic, etc. you'll have to go Friday (and stay late).

maryjeane
02-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks all. We'll be arriving late Friday night and we'll have Sat. Sun and most of Monday at the park. We'll be able to catch fireworks, etc. Sat. and Sunday night. We just took our 5 kids in November so it will be so nice for just the 2 of us to walk around and enjoy all the things you miss when you're running around with kids.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-04-2006, 07:17 AM
Are crowds less on Fridays or Mondays. We're planning a quick, last minute trip for our anniversary March 3-6. Just trying to decide whether to do Friday or Monday.

See you there. My 4yo and I are going, just a mommy and me trip, Weds.-Sat. of that week. I agree Monday is less crowded. But Weds. and even part of Thurs., will be awesome. My 2 favorite days of the week to be in the park, Tues. and Weds. I would be there Tues. this trip, but my DH is flying until Tues. night. I am thinking of getting my 4yo up early and just catching a non-stop putting us in LA at like 9am, so we have most of the day Weds.