PDA

View Full Version : Tickets into the Parks

Momtowolf
02-02-2006, 12:59 PM
We are looking for a 4 day park hopper ticket......for a family of 4....when I went into the Disneyland website it says it's over $600 for just the tickets.....does anyone know of a place to get cheaper tickets or is this pretty much the going rate?

Thanks!!!

doodlebug
02-02-2006, 01:07 PM
When are you going???? And how old are the kids (if any)in your group.. If it's before the end of April I would suggest you take a look at Getawaytoday.com.. As you can buy an adult ticket and get a childs free from them..

Darkbeer
02-02-2006, 01:09 PM
We are looking for a 4 day park hopper ticket......for a family of 4....when I went into the Disneyland website it says it's over $600 for just the tickets.....does anyone know of a place to get cheaper tickets or is this pretty much the going rate?

Thanks!!!

You can find slightly cheaper tickets, but basically there are two time periods.

Now thru April 27th, where they have lower ticket price specials, such as the Adults at the Kids Price.

Then they have the Advance Purchase tickets from April 28th thru the end of the year, it makes sense to prepay, as there is a large markup at the Main Ticket Windows.

You could check mousesavers.com for some other options, but they are about the same when you take into consideration the shipping charge (Disneyland.com offers free standard shipping)

Susan L
02-02-2006, 01:14 PM
When are you going???? And how old are the kids (if any)in your group.. If it's before the end of April I would suggest you take a look at Getawaytoday.com.. As you can buy an adult ticket and get a childs free from them..

You can get this same offer on the DL website for 3,4, and 5 day hoppers, from now until April. Check out the website again. Adults pay kids price and a kids ticket are free. My 5 day hoppers for three adults was 447.00.

Darkbeer
02-02-2006, 01:17 PM
You can get this same offer on the DL website for 3,4, and 5 day hoppers, from now until April. Check out the website again. Adults pay kids price and a kids ticket are free. My 5 day hoppers for three adults was 447.00.

Actually, you cannot get the "Kid Free with regular Advance Purchase Adult ticket" as a stand alone product (you can get it at Disneyland.com as part of a package).

The only place that I know of that is selling the Kids Free ticket a la carte is GetAwayToday.com.

Malcon10t
02-02-2006, 01:19 PM

Thanks!!!
Do you belong to AAA? The cost may not be as much, but you get stuff. What about a credit union? Ours offers 5 day passes for about $20 less than the website. Does anyone in the family work for a major company? Places like Weyerhauser have good discounts in their HR department. (4 day passes were $119 last summer.)