PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Resort Welcome Center at the Doubletree Suites:

Burnt Toast
02-02-2006, 11:30 AM
FYI, we're going to be opening up our official "Disneyland Resort Welcome Center" at the soon-to-be-open Doubletree Suites hotel on the corner of Orangewood and Harbor Blvd. There'll be one of our Disney Desk agents to assist you and sell various tickets and Annual Passports for the Parks as well as a Disney Vacation Club agent. Don't know the exact opening date yet, but I believe it was slated to open sometime before the end of March.

Also, my department (Disney Desks, based out of Walt Disney Travel) is hiring. 8:) We're supposed to open a few more desks by this March to welcome our Guests to the Resort but we're slightly short-staffed currently, but of course not to the degree of the rest of the Resort is facing right now. Heh heh. However, we did have to temporarly close our South Coast Plaza and LAX locations because of the massive amounts of calls that our Walt Disney Travel Company office has been getting. So yah... we're hiring. The call center is hiring as well (they are really short-staffed for the amount of traffic they are getting right now), but they have a bit more availablility requirements then our department does.

tinker3
02-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the info. I have seen the Doubletree Suites being built, and would love more info about them if anyone knows. Will they have kid's suites, a free breakfast, are they on getawaytody,or a general price??? I believe they are closer to DLR than Residence Inn and they seem to always book up fast.