PDA

View Full Version : Golden Ride Vehicle - Peter Pan?

Wendi
02-02-2006, 10:32 AM
OK, I am fairly certain that there was a golden ship on Peter Pan's Flight the last few times we were there... but this time there was not. I asked the CM who was loading guest onto the ride where the golden ship was, and he said that there wasn't one in the ride, only the photo op one out in front of the ride. He said that there was no way they could have one on the ride because it would cause too many problems for everyone who wanted to get on that vehicle.

Is this correct??? I swear I saw that golden ship on the ride before... and all of the other rides had them and it hasn't caused much turmoil, I'm sure...

Burnt Toast
02-02-2006, 10:34 AM
Some attractions only have them outside because of the problems it would cause with people demanding to only be seating in the golden vehicle. I know that Dumbo had lots of problems with this.

mcow1
02-02-2006, 10:47 AM
It's true. No Golden Ship in the ride. No Golden Car inside the Mr. Toad ride either.

Burnt Toast
02-02-2006, 11:14 AM
Yup... probably mainly because they don't have the room to have a bunch of people wait around for the next golden vehicle. Doesn't really matter at places like Jungle, Tea Cups, Dumbo, etc... but in tight quarters like Toad and Pan, then yah.

TikiGeek
02-02-2006, 11:25 AM
I swear I saw that golden ship on the ride before... Hummm? Where you sampling "things" on the Alice in Wonderland ride prior to seeing the golden ship? :p

tinker3
02-02-2006, 12:04 PM
What other rides have golden vehicles?

Vegitabeta
02-02-2006, 12:57 PM
There's a golden Dumbo, and a golden horse on the Carousel...

mcow1
02-02-2006, 01:14 PM
Dumbo, Carousel, Teacups, Autopia, Storybookland, Jungle Cruise, Casey Jr, Snow White has a Golden entrance. Many of the Main St. Vehicles are done in gold

jdee
02-02-2006, 01:17 PM
gold tea cup, gold boat on jungle cruise, gold car that drive up and down main street, casy jones train. All of the orginal rides have a golden item.

jdee
02-02-2006, 01:18 PM
sorry I meant casy jr. train, not casey jones.

hlbtimes2
02-02-2006, 01:33 PM
I could swear I saw one on our Oct. trip as well. Here is what the Disney site says:
Fantasyland
Casey Jr. Circus Train
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
King Arthur's Carrousel
Mad Tea Party
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Peter Pan's Flight
Snow White's Scary Adventures
("goldenized" entrance only)
Storybook Land Canal Boats
Adventureland
Jungle Cruise
Frontierland
Mark Twain Riverboat
Main Street, U.S.A.
Various Main Street vehicles
Tomorrowland
Autopia

Interesting that they only list Snow White as having only a gold enterance vehicle.

Wendi
02-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Hummm? Where you sampling "things" on the Alice in Wonderland ride prior to seeing the golden ship? :p

:D I don't remember...

I could swear I saw one on our Oct. trip as well.

I'm just relieved I'm not the only one seeing things!!! ;)

qwiksliver1022
02-02-2006, 09:58 PM
LOL! A golden Jungle Cruise boat! Anyone got a pick? I'd love to see it. Last couple of time I haven't seen one so I had no idea.

hlbtimes2
02-03-2006, 07:15 AM
We rode on the jungle cruise boat, but we didnt take any pictures. Maybe during the next trip.

Wendi
02-03-2006, 09:11 AM
My son's favorite ride is the Jungle Cruise, we have to ride it several times each day that we are there... do you think we've ever been on the Congo Queen??? Nope!

jdee
02-03-2006, 03:51 PM
LOL! A golden Jungle Cruise boat! Anyone got a pick? I'd love to see it. Last couple of time I haven't seen one so I had no idea.
The jungle cruise is one of the orginal rides. Tues night, I was so excited because the gold boat just pulled up to the dock, and we were next in line. But they were having problems with it and so it was going to bed.