PDA

View Full Version : Early December vacation

crrees
02-02-2006, 08:55 AM
Hello everyone I am heading to DL Anaheim in December roughly the 8th-12th (value season) and i am looking to stay on property at the DLH or the DLP, i think its going to be past the "50th Anniversary". Anyway my question is, what should i expect to pay at these hotels for 4 nights? I have a quote from the Disneyland page at 759.04 for the total stay at the DLP and around 1000.00 for a stay at the DLH and thought it was pricey. I live in Ft Myers Florida and go to WDW almost every month (sometimes twice). I am an annual passholder here and get excellent rates and not used to paying so much for a bed.

Does anyone have experience for booking a trip so far in advanced? Do the prices go down on the webpage? Any rumors of deals for out of state? or deals in general?

Its only my girlfriend and I traveling (no kids...until we are married) and plan to stay around disneyland the entire time, we are going to buy park hoppers of course but we dont plan on going to san diego zoo or any of those places.

If anyone needs advice on WDW I am the man to go to, ive been going there for fifteen years and have been a passholder for as long as I can remember. I have experience if all the hotels except port orleans. PM me

thanks everyone and have a magical day!
craig

animalx
02-02-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm going first week of December, the best i was able to find was expedia at $165 a night at Paradise Pier. I also checked the Alaskan Airline Vacation Site .They put together a decent package so check them also. I am waiting till March as all the local travel agents say that's when they get their price guides for any special for the rest of the year.
I'm also getting different responses to when the 50th Anniversary is over as well. If anybody knows let us know. :)

Malcon10t
02-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Hello everyone I am heading to DL Anaheim in December roughly the 8th-12th (value season) and i am looking to stay on property at the DLH or the DLP, i think its going to be past the "50th Anniversary". Anyway my question is, what should i expect to pay at these hotels for 4 nights? I have a quote from the Disneyland page at 759.04 for the total stay at the DLP and around 1000.00 for a stay at the DLH and thought it was pricey. I live in Ft Myers Florida and go to WDW almost every month (sometimes twice). I am an annual passholder here and get excellent rates and not used to paying so much for a bed.

Does anyone have experience for booking a trip so far in advanced? Do the prices go down on the webpage? Any rumors of deals for out of state? or deals in general?

Its only my girlfriend and I traveling (no kids...until we are married) and plan to stay around disneyland the entire time, we are going to buy park hoppers of course but we dont plan on going to san diego zoo or any of those places.

If anyone needs advice on WDW I am the man to go to, ive been going there for fifteen years and have been a passholder for as long as I can remember. I have experience if all the hotels except port orleans. PM me

thanks everyone and have a magical day!
craigAverage rate on property is 300 a night, so the rate you have isn't half bad! I would call and book it over the phone and let them know you are an AP in WDW, they may give you a break (10%). Personally, I stay off property, usually around $70-$100 a night. Some of the off property hotels are closer than the on property ones. We like Hojos, Park Inn, and Carousel Inn.

If you definately want to be on property, book it on the phone so you can cancel, then watch as the date grows closer in case prices go down. Usually, they do during that time. Then call and see if they will change the rate for you.