PDA

View Full Version : We booked the Disneyland Hotel!

cfrith
02-01-2006, 01:31 PM
We did it!!! I have always wanted to stay at the DL Hotel (we've never stayed onsite) and we just booked for the end of April. I'm soooo excited! I really hope it's warm enough to use the pool. Can you natives tell me, is it generally warm enough the last week of April to swim? Thanks!

infinite
02-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Congratulations!

We were there early May last year…and yes, it was VERY warm. The pool was such a nice treat!

hlbtimes2
02-01-2006, 01:44 PM
I've swam in oct and Dec in the area, I'm sure you'll be fine in April! Enjoy your stay.

MsYumiBr
02-01-2006, 02:11 PM
We were swimming at 9:30 a.m. in January and I hate being cold. You won't have a problem.

bekky
02-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Hey Cfrith ... were you able to end up getting a deal with aaa ?
You'll love dlh ... have fun !!

doodlebug
02-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Oh you are going to LOVE it!!!!!!!! We will be going down in just two weeks for 9 nights at DLH and I can't wait to get back there!!

cfrith
02-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Hey Cfrith ... were you able to end up getting a deal with aaa ?
You'll love dlh ... have fun !!

No, I just booked through the Disney website. Got a decent deal with the kids free going on, plus the $150 gift card!

cfrith
02-01-2006, 04:49 PM
We were swimming at 9:30 a.m. in January and I hate being cold. You won't have a problem.

Wonderful! I've been wanting to take the kids to that Neverland pool for so long- I'm so excited. :)

MsYumiBr
02-01-2006, 06:04 PM
The pool is supposed to open at 9:00 but the gate wouldn't open so someone opened it about 9:10. Keep in mind that the slide doesn't open until about 11:00 and they close the slide during inclement weather. They also close the pool early so if you want to swim, check the times so you don't miss out. The pool is actually warm and only 4 feet deep all throughout. It's not jacuzzi warm but not freezing either. Just remember to get in the pool first or you won't go in after the jacuzzi. There were about 20 people in the jacuzzi because they all went in there first and even though they tried going into the pool, the pool was too cold for them after going into the jacuzzi. We had the whole pool to ourselves until another family got in, then they went to the jacuzzi and didn't come back so we had the pool to ourselves again until we left which was about an hour and a half.:D

cfrith
02-02-2006, 08:34 PM
I read somewhere that there is a minimum height for the slide at the pool. Does anyone know what it is?