PDA

View Full Version : Can I add parking to my pass at DCA?

socaltexan02
01-29-2006, 09:55 AM
I have a deluxe AP, and need to add on parking. Can I do that at the little office on the left just inside DCA? If not, where would be the easiest place to do it?

TIA!

TowerofTerror
01-29-2006, 11:09 AM
To add on parking it like $50 bucks

Dexter
01-29-2006, 12:21 PM
Probably the best place to take care of that would be the guest services building to the left of the main entry gate for Disneyland. There's also a guest services window to the left of DCA's gates, I'm sure either can assist you with adding parking to your pass and printing you a new one.

DISNEYLAND GUY
01-29-2006, 03:42 PM
I have a deluxe AP, and need to add on parking. Can I do that at the little office on the left just inside DCA? If not, where would be the easiest place to do it?

TIA!

To add parking, wouldnt they have to reprint the card with the P on it for parking?

If thats how they do it, then i am sure it can be done at Guest Relations inside DCA, because thats where you can also have your card reprinted/renewed. I would check there if its not out of your way, because that Guest Relations is rarely busy.

Good Luck!

DISNEYLAND GUY

Darkbeer
01-29-2006, 06:00 PM
As far as I understand, the DCA AP center was only open during the holiday season, and is closed. (It looked closed when I walked by today).

Guest Services, which is on the North (Disneyland) side, outside the turnstiles, does have printers that can print out renewal AP's, and upgrades (they do not have cameras, so first time AP holders have to go to the Bank of Main Street).

socaltexan02
01-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Thanks. Got it done at Guest Services, w/ no wait. Only...I gave my DH my passport to do it while I was paying attention to the kids...I handed over my fancy Tinkerbelle AP and got back a plain castle one. :geek: DH laughed at me that it mattered to me. :crying: