PDA

View Full Version : 3 or 4 days end of April?

cfrith
01-26-2006, 03:03 PM
Hi! We are planning a trip to DL for the end of April for 2 adults and 2 kids (4 and 7 years old). We are planning on Monday the 24th being our first day. Should we go for 3 days or 4 days? I just want to make sure we see everything. I've read mixed reviews on how many days are enough. I've heard this is not so busy time (after the Easter crowds) but since it's the 50th maybe it'll be busy anyway?

stan4d_steph
01-27-2006, 05:55 AM
I would think you would get everything in within 3 days, but if it's not too big a strain on your budget, go for 4. It will allow you to take a more leisurely pace, which is a good thing with two younger children. :)

babytmakes5
01-27-2006, 07:08 AM
We took our three children (ages 5, 3, and 1) at the end of April 2004 (no 50th crowds) for three days, and it was great! Hardly any lines, beautiful weather, couldn't ask for better. We took a very leisurely and relaxed pace, but still wanted to see and experience as much as we could. We wish we would have had one or two more days. We only spent a few hours altogether at DCA, and we barely saw Tomorrowland and Frontierland. I will make sure to plan at least four days for our next trip coming up in October. Have fun!

The old man
01-27-2006, 12:19 PM
We alway go on the third or fourth weekend of April for out annual trip (with an 7 year old). If you are going on weekdays I would go for as look as possible since, I believe the parks aren't open as long.

David

DangerMouse
01-27-2006, 12:23 PM
The last day for the Southern California two-fer offer is April 27. This can affect DCA's park attendance quite a bit (as we learned last year - it was a complete ZOO!). It may not be as big of a factor this year since the 27th falls on a Thursday, but you never know. . .

Just thought I'd throw that in for you as you are planning your trip. :)