PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim HoJo Rates

tinksmommy
01-26-2006, 01:34 PM
I know at the old version of MP, I could find stuff about discounts for MP readers who emailed the Anaheim HoJo and I also have read about discounts for AP'ers at the HoJo. Now, I've searched and run out of steam on the whole thing. Can anyone help me? Does the HoJo still have AP rates?

Also, on average, how early does the Disneyland release AP rates (if at all) for a given month? We are travelling in October (not on CHOC weekend) so we are hoping for an AP rate. Currently booked elsewhere, but would rather at least do part of our trip at the DLH (like Tuesday night when the birthday boy in our larger group's mom has plans for Goofy's on Wednesday morning at 8:30!!).

Thanks for all the help!

DangerMouse
01-26-2006, 01:39 PM
You can find HoJo AP rates if you go to mousesavers.com and follow their HoJo link. If you want the best rates at HoJo though, ask for an Entertainment rate. If there are any available you just need to purchase an Entertainment Book before your trip (or borrow one from a friend). We are staying there next month for $49 per night using the Enterntainment rate.

The DLR hasn't been releasing AP rates very early during the 50th. They still haven't released Feb or Mar AP rates. I would just keep checking in September for October AP rates. You can also check mousesavers.com regularly, because that site is pretty up-to-date with AP rate offers.

Have fun!