PDA

View Full Version : AAA January special - refillable mugs?

kkmickey
01-26-2006, 01:03 PM
I just rebooked my AAA reservations to take advantage of the refillable mugs. Question - where can these mugs be refilled, and can you only refill them with soda? Silly question, but just wondering.

By the way, for those of you with AAA packages, I booked my trip online in Nov or Dec, and I went into the office and rebooked it through an agent at no charge. They just transferred my deposit. Very obliging, I thought.

faithbaby
01-26-2006, 02:20 PM
That's a great question! I thought I read somewhere the refill spots, but I have read so much lately my head is spinning! I should be getting my package very soon, so I can post back more details about the mugs if I don't find it before then.

What a great bonus, huh?

I have found the AAA/Disney people to be very helpful, pleasant to work with and extremley accommodating. Everyone I worked with really went above and beyond as far as I'm concerned! I booked online in January but due to a fluke in the AAA Disney booking engine a promotion wasn't offered that should have been (Kids free). At first, Disney was going to charge $25.00 to have a live AAA agent rebook (my trip is less than a month away), but she went to bat for me since it was a website error not only did I not have to pay any penalty, the site was promptly fixed for others who use it.

faithbaby
01-26-2006, 02:43 PM
That's a great question! I thought I read somewhere the refill spots, but I have read so much lately my head is spinning!
Never mind! I think it was a dream...I have no idea what the "select locations" are! Again, I should be able to answer this any day....:)

experiment626
01-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Best guess if you fill your own sodas then they will be the refill stations.

Rancho, Redd Rockets, Plaza Inn come to mind.

faithbaby
01-31-2006, 01:10 PM
Best guess if you fill your own sodas then they will be the refill stations.

Rancho, Redd Rockets, Plaza Inn come to mind.
Just wanted to give an update as I have rec'd my AAA vacation package. There are coupons for the mugs and an "UPDATE" insert from AAA.

You get the mugs by presenting the voucher at WDTC Guest Services in Downtown Disney or at the Guided Tour Welcome Center on Main Street.

Soda refill locations are at Rancho del Zocalo or Redd Rockett's Pizza port in DL and at Pizza Oom Mow Mow in DCA.

Enjoy!

bekky
01-31-2006, 01:31 PM
I heard that we would be given a voucher for a mug - I assumed coffee or travel ... but is this something totally different ??

Anyone seen them ? Are they nice ??

faithbaby
01-31-2006, 01:46 PM
I heard that we would be given a voucher for a mug - I assumed coffee or travel ... but is this something totally different ??

Anyone seen them ? Are they nice ??

I haven't seen one, either. Like you, I'm assuming it is like an insulated travel mug -- those plastic ones with a lid. Since you can get 5 refills per day/per mug, it must be a plastic mug...totally re-usable.

kkmickey
01-31-2006, 02:29 PM
Soda refill locations are at Rancho del Zocalo or Redd Rockett's Pizza port in DL and at Pizza Oom Mow Mow in DCA.
Enjoy!
Just the information I was wondering about. Thanks!

PeoplemoverMisser
01-31-2006, 08:48 PM
Pizza Oom Mow Mow in DCA.

:eek: Only 1 site in DCA?:(

:rolleyes: And so centrally located, too.:rolleyes: