PDA

View Full Version : Official News: Splash Mountain Getting OTSR Restraints

all4thx
04-01-2002, 01:18 PM
I just saw this piece of news and I am shocked. I also feel like such an idiot since I have been saying they would never get restraints!

You can check it out for yourself...

http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/news/stories/040102_01.shtml

Ghoulish Delight
04-01-2002, 01:31 PM
Ha! Funny. It might have had me fooled beyond paragraph 2 if they hadn't said, "especially ladies." As if men flashing the camera would have been an issue!

malin
04-01-2002, 01:31 PM
Qoute:
Contrary to what the rumors have suggested the restraints are not being installed for safety reasons. Instead, park officials decided that the "over-the-shoulder" restraints were necessary to stop people, especially ladies from flashing on the ride.

According to a Disneyland spokesperson the flashing phenomenon has become a serious problem at the park fueled by the increasing popularity of an Internet site, Flash Mountain. Initially, it was not an issue, but now because of the site it's an hourly occurrence.

My View:
This is the worst news I have ever heard.Not only will we be straped in.We will see a lot less.And worst of all hot woman will be stoped from flashing they puppies at us.This has got to be a April fools day prank.I hope it is anyway.

SzczerbiakManiac
04-01-2002, 01:39 PM
You had me until Al Putz. ;)

Good April Fool story though! My sincere compliments. It has just enough believability factor to be possible.

all4thx
04-01-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by SzczerbiakManiac
You had me until Al Putz. ;)

My sincere compliments. It has just enough believability factor to be possible.

I wish I could claim credit for it, but I cannot. You'd have to credit the Ultimate Rollercoaster for the news.

Ace
04-01-2002, 02:34 PM
gah! not funny....

zapppop
04-01-2002, 02:51 PM
...as soon as the temperature hits 75 the boobs start popping out.....only about one in ten shown are a good pair
Sounds accurate to me :)

DisneylandKid
04-01-2002, 07:05 PM
Al's famous!!

You know you're famous when people (you don't know) are making variations of your name.

Uncle Dick
04-01-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by DisneylandKid
Al's famous!!

You know you're famous when people (you don't know) are making variations of your name.
Yeah, it never ceases to amaze me that whenever I check a.d.d there are always at least 10 threads devoted to bashing MP and Al. Some people seem to be completely obsessed with the guy. If I don't value someone's opinion, I generally just ignore them. It's interesting the way some people operate....

Rallymonkey23
04-02-2002, 06:00 PM
So all4thx, what is your poster name over there on Ultimate rollercoaster?