PDA

View Full Version : DCA Halloween party

weluvdisney
01-26-2006, 07:20 AM
What where the dates last year for the Halloween party and when did they go on sale? Also how much were the tickets for?

TowerofTerror
01-26-2006, 07:27 AM
The ticket were $ 15 dollars for AP`s and went on sale in August I believe the dates were like during thursday and saturdays during October

hlbtimes2
01-26-2006, 08:29 AM
The ticket were $ 15 dollars for AP`s and went on sale in August I believe the dates were like during thursday and saturdays during October

It wasnt during all of Oct. It was just the couple of weekends before. We were there the 14-17 and it was not going on during that time.

weluvdisney
01-26-2006, 08:53 AM
Thanks for the input. I was thinking of planning a trip mid October and thought that might be something we could add.

MsYumiBr
01-26-2006, 09:45 AM
I call every year beginning the first week of August to find out about any Halloween events. If they do have one, that is when they would begin selling them. Check the boards during that time too. Disney fans tend to have more info (more than the CMs at DL at times).

charpaul
01-26-2006, 10:09 AM
I first heard about Mickey’s Halloween Treat in late August or early Sept. last year.
Tickets were available on line to AP first (they sold out ALL nights before they were available to the public) for two weekends (Fri – Sat. – and some Sun.) in Oct. Since the demand was so great they went back and added an extra weekend for it to run. So it actually ended up running three weekends and even ON Halloween.

I am hoping that they bring it back this year as an even bigger event!