PDA

View Full Version : Do CA Adventure Tickets work at Disneyland?

brothman
01-25-2006, 10:30 PM
I read somewhere that after California Adventure closes, you can use your ticket to get into Disneyland for the rest of the night. Does anyone know if that is true and if it really works? I really want to see the fireworks and I have a 2fer ticket to California Adventure! Thanks! :)

TowerofTerror
01-25-2006, 11:41 PM
NO it dont you buy one day admission and get the second day for free. So go to park and go to the other one within 30 day from the first day of use that how the 2fer works

Darkbeer
01-26-2006, 06:37 AM
I read somewhere that after California Adventure closes, you can use your ticket to get into Disneyland for the rest of the night. Does anyone know if that is true and if it really works? I really want to see the fireworks and I have a 2fer ticket to California Adventure! Thanks! :)

A California Adventure ticket ONLY works at DCA, and you won't be able to go to Disneyland with it.

Sounds like you are getting confused with what is offered at Disneyland Paris.

Colin
01-26-2006, 07:13 AM
Sounds like you are getting confused with what is offered at Disneyland Paris.

Just to take matters slightly off topic :)

For future reference the late admission into Disneyland Park (Paris) with a 1 day Walt Disney Studios ticket is no longer available, they stopped it just before the start of the Christmas Season in 2005!

I am sure the sale of 1 day 1 park tickets for the Studios dropped some more LOL!

*Puts conversation back on topic :P* LOL

C°o°lin

Darkbeer
01-26-2006, 07:15 AM
^Interesting, thanks for sharing:)