PDA

View Full Version : splash sitting

spacemtncastmbr
04-01-2002, 07:04 AM
ok well heres some more news. Splash mountain will be getting logs that sit 2 ina a row for the summer. and they will not be widening the flume at all, they dont need to. The ride should be open in may or early june they are hoping.

Splash Freak
04-01-2002, 07:11 AM
Yeah good April Fools joke. That is not possible in many ways.
1.They do need to widen the flume.
2.Boats take several months to make not just 1 month.
3.Even if they do get the new boats they still have to do the whole testing thing and they will have to adjust various things thru the ride.

tabacco
04-01-2002, 10:42 AM
Please explain how you honestly think they can fit a row of 2 people in the same width as an existing splash log. It's just not feasible.

malin
04-01-2002, 11:17 AM
spacemtncastmbr
Why are you wasting our time?

Ghoulish Delight
04-01-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by malin
spacemtncastmbr
Why are you wasting our time? Oh for cryin' out loud. Learn to deal with an April Fool's joke people! "wasting out time" PLEASE. Geez, didn't mean to deprive you of 10 seconds of your life to make a little joke.

Made me chuckle.

MouseWife
04-01-2002, 12:21 PM
Well, I didn't chuckle at first.

I thought they might be doing it. Hey, it could happen. ;)

Anywho, it is April 1st.

Believe me, I know. I have a house full of kids home for
Ceasar Chavez day.

Wahoo!

I think I would rather read jokes on here than have to experience them here !!!

Can we say I can be gullible? :o

spacemtncastmbr
04-01-2002, 06:42 PM
accually i am not doing a april fools joke. this came form a manager. the logs are not going to be as round, and when you sit in the logs now you ahve lots of room to the sides of your legs. they can fit 2 in a row. the flume is pretty wide. just wait and see and you will see that i am right.

Ace
04-01-2002, 07:57 PM
not to say that you're lying, but if I had important news I'd have waited a day to post it.

tinkfreak
04-02-2002, 09:17 PM
While I didn't hear this particular rumor, I did hear that "they" are shooting for May 24th...and "they" have removed a considerable amount of the crap off Splash's front side...

Still, I'll be shocked if this dream comes true...