PDA

View Full Version : Kids Play free tickets only from AAA

MermaidHair
01-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Hi all,

This may not be news to anyone but me but I am excited that I called AAA today and found out that I can buy a Disneyland "Package" from them that only includes tickets. You can't mix and match Everyone plays for kids price and Kids play free tickets within a package so it will cost me a bit more but I get more too. Check it out:

GetawayToday - 1 Everyone plays at kids price ticket and one Kids play free ticket plus service charge = $278. (A great deal, I think)

AAA Tickets Only "Package" - 2 kids play free tickets plus service charge for $308. This also includes Free parking, Mickeys Toontown Madness tickets, the free refill drink mugs, and a southern California coupon book (I think that is what it is).

I think that is worth the $30 extra, don't you? Also, for $3 per person I can also get a lanyard and pin - should I do that too?

hlbtimes2
01-25-2006, 12:11 PM
How many tickets and how many days is that for? I'm reading it as one adult and one child, but the prices seem high for that.

Malcon10t
01-25-2006, 12:19 PM
Hi all,

This may not be news to anyone but me but I am excited that I called AAA today and found out that I can buy a Disneyland "Package" from them that only includes tickets. You can't mix and match Everyone plays for kids price and Kids play free tickets within a package so it will cost me a bit more but I get more too. Check it out:

GetawayToday - 1 Everyone plays at kids price ticket and one Kids play free ticket plus service charge = $278. (A great deal, I think)

AAA Tickets Only "Package" - 2 kids play free tickets plus service charge for $308. This also includes Free parking, Mickeys Toontown Madness tickets, the free refill drink mugs, and a southern California coupon book (I think that is what it is).

I think that is worth the $30 extra, don't you? Also, for $3 per person I can also get a lanyard and pin - should I do that too?The AAA package is usually the best. The parking is valued at $10 a day, so if you are there 3 days, it makes up for that (if you are staying far enough away to need to drive.) You don't mention how many people are involed in this package or how many days it is for. If you are into pin trading, get the pin and trade it with a cast member for a better one.

Malcon10t
01-25-2006, 12:27 PM
Hi all,

I think that is worth the $30 extra, don't you? Also, for $3 per person I can also get a lanyard and pin - should I do that too?BTW - You can also get the tickets on Disney's website, but don't know if you are getting a better deal since we dont know the people/days info.

MermaidHair
01-25-2006, 12:35 PM
How many tickets and how many days is that for? I'm reading it as one adult and one child, but the prices seem high for that.
Lame me - I forgot such critical info! :rolleyes:

We are pricing tickets for 2 adults and one child - our second child will be 2 at the time of the trip. We are also getting 3 day Parkhoppers.

hlbtimes2
01-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Yes, for two adults and a child it sounds like a good deal.