PDA

View Full Version : What is a Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness Voucher?

faithbaby
01-25-2006, 09:30 AM
Has to do with early admission to Toontown? Don't expect to be using this, but don't know exactly what it is. Is the voucher for the entire party?

hlbtimes2
01-25-2006, 09:49 AM
You need one for each member of your party. It is given to a CM at the enterance to toon town. Its available the same days at early entry (Mon, Tues, Thru and Saturday). Toon town normally opens one hour after the park, so for madness it opens at park opening.

They have a cute little parade and ceremony. The pick one family to be the honorary family. When we went it was a family with a cute set of triplets, that were about 18 months old. You have time to get autographs from the characters, with little waiting! And the rides in toon town are open. We were able to walk right on the gadgets coaster and cartoon spin.

If you have vouchers I would recomend using them! Its well worth it. You'll be able to do everything in toon town in the amount of time it usually takes to ride cartoon spin.

We saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Max. Maybe Donald? Dont remember.

faithbaby
01-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Thanks, Linda. I appreciate the reply. I just got the invoice for my trip and it lists all the features included, along with the party members they apply to (1, 2, 3, 4) and on this it says it only applies to (1), instead of (1, 2, 3, 4) like the park hopper tickets do. I wondered why. It made no sense unless it was good for the family...

TowerofTerror
01-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Well call them and tell them you would like it on all of them. Mickey Toontown is cool but doesnt have but two rides. Theres Mickey and Minnies house and thats about. There was a time when there was more like a Tolley Ride. I think in time toontown will vanish completely

lbrackjo
01-25-2006, 12:10 PM
We booked through Disney Travel in Dec. for a Jan trip and our invoice said (1) for Morning Madness, but the package when it came had four passes in it (one for each ticketed person).

faithbaby
01-25-2006, 12:16 PM
We booked through Disney Travel in Dec. for a Jan trip and our invoice said (1) for Morning Madness, but the package when it came had four passes in it (one for each ticketed person).

Thanks! That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for answering my question! :D

doodlebug
02-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Oh this sounds like so much fun!!! I didn't book thru Disney Travel :( so is that the only way to get into this????

MsYumiBr
02-01-2006, 03:40 PM
You can get it through certain AAA packages and WDTC packages too.

doodlebug
02-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Thanks!! I booked our room on my own at DLH because of the Disney Visa rate and got my tickets from Getawaytoday.com.. I'm a AAA member wonder if they would give me some if I asked :D :D really, really nicely!!

MsYumiBr
02-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Three nights or one. You may have a case with three nights.

doodlebug
02-01-2006, 03:55 PM
We are staying 9 nights but didn't book anything thru any of the listed sources... Wish they gave this perk to those that booked directly with the hotel too!

MsYumiBr
02-01-2006, 06:07 PM
If you went through the hotel, it is centralized through WDTC. Are you sure you don't have it? Call back and ask. For 10 days it should be a package. Did you get tickets too? Tickets and hotel make a package. If you have APs they have an AP package too. Okay, I just read the previous posts again. You got the tickets from another source. That is the problem.