PDA

View Full Version : Help please with a contact name

IndianaJenn
01-24-2006, 01:27 PM
I have been a Disneyland Annual Passholder for several years. In November, I made the mistake of renewing my pass via mail. My credit card was charged right away, but as of today, I still have not received my pass in the mail. Neither has my husband who renewed at the same time. We finally were given new passes last Friday at Guest Services.

I have basically been without my pass for a month and a half and would like to write a letter to Disney explaining my situation in the hope they will extend my pass to cover the amount of time I was without it, yet had paid for it. I also would like to comment on the less than stellar treatment I received on the many times I called. Can anyone recommend a person I can direct my letter to? I asked Guest Services and was referred to a random "contact us" icon on the internet.

Thank you.

bassett1976
01-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Could you go to City Hall and talk with someone or could you go to the AP center and talk with a manager?

Just a couple of thoughts.

IndianaJenn
01-24-2006, 02:14 PM
I tried City Hall. I know they deal with disgruntled people all day long so I was sure to be very pleasant but clear on what I was looking for. The woman I spoke with was actually fairly rude to me. At this point, I'd really prefer to write a letter because this has been such a process I want to make sure I don't leave anything out.

Thanks for the advice.