PDA

View Full Version : Monday or Friday?

Cat H
01-24-2006, 08:25 AM
I am planning a trip to DL in May and I am wondering which day is busier-Monday or Friday? I don't care about the park staying open later on Fridays so that is not an issue. I have the option of either arriving Sunday night and going to DL Monday and Tuesday. Or arriving Wednesday night and going to DL Thursday and Friday. Does anyone have any opinions on which days would be better? Thanks.

DianeM
01-24-2006, 08:45 AM
Friday's are much busier than mondays. A lot of people take three day weekends and visit the park friday and saturday, then travel back home on sunday. Also, friday's, DL generally has Fantasmic and fireworks, which attracts a bigger crowd.

I am planning a trip to DL in May and I am wondering which day is busier-Monday or Friday? .

hlbtimes2
01-24-2006, 08:46 AM
Unless it is a holiday, Monday / Tuesday will probably have less people. One way to tell, is to look at the Disneyland schedule. Longer hours and more on the schedule means they are planning larger crowds.

TowerofTerror
01-24-2006, 08:51 AM
I say go on Monday that is usually a good day to go because it during a school day.

wickedbusa
01-24-2006, 03:39 PM
I agree that Monday has less people. I've tried Mondays before and although the lines are still there, they are shorter than the lines on Friday and Saturday. The only drawback I've noticed is that the park usually closes earlier. For me, I love being there until midnight. There's nothing like leaving the park late at night and having all of those stories to talk about on the way home.

Stupid_American
01-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Disneyland Resort agrees that Fridays are busier.
Weekend/summer parking rules are activated on Fridays, but not Mondays

potzbie
01-24-2006, 03:50 PM
Weekend/summer parking rules are activated on Fridays, but not Mondays

I am curious.
What is/are DL parking rules?