PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Question [DLH AP rates]

LilysMom2003
01-23-2006, 05:42 PM
We're heading up to Disneyland on Monday, February 13 for the day. I was just reading that someone got the Disneyland Hotel for $89 a night with their AP. I just got my AP and was wondering what I can expect to spend at a Disney hotel if we were to go up on Sunday, February 12 and stay the night?

emmah
01-23-2006, 05:58 PM
those special AP rates are great, but they only seem to come along at infrequent intervals - they were available in the last week of November and in mid January - the website is not saying anything about availability in February. I suggest you ring the hotel and ask them if they have any AP discounts at that time.

stan4d_steph
01-24-2006, 06:40 AM
We're heading up to Disneyland on Monday, February 13 for the day. I was just reading that someone got the Disneyland Hotel for $89 a night with their AP. I just got my AP and was wondering what I can expect to spend at a Disney hotel if we were to go up on Sunday, February 12 and stay the night?Check out the AP website for info. on deals that are running, including any AP nights in hotels. You can also call the reservation line and ask them.

The AP will also give you 10% off the regular rate if there are no special deals.

my2princesses
01-24-2006, 10:14 AM
Try cheaptickets.com or orbitz.com I got a rate of $169 for the Grand Californian for during the week in Feb.
Good Luck!

my2lalas
01-24-2006, 11:24 AM
I just talked to someone in Disneyland reservations and he said they are having Disney Visa appreciation pricing February through March 15. GCH would be $199, DH $119, PP $109 a night on weekdays, slightly higher on weekends. He was not aware of AP pricing for February or March. Of course you must show your card during check in, not sure if you must pay with it. Hope this helps someone---it's a pretty good deal!

samkj
01-24-2006, 02:23 PM
I just talked to someone in Disneyland reservations and he said they are having Disney Visa appreciation pricing February through March 15. GCH would be $199, DH $119, PP $109 a night on weekdays, slightly higher on weekends. He was not aware of AP pricing for February or March. Of course you must show your card during check in, not sure if you must pay with it. Hope this helps someone---it's a pretty good deal!Where were those rates last year when we were there in Feb!!