PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 merchandise prices?

Pages : [1] 2

Tinkermommy
01-23-2006, 04:20 PM
This sounds like a goofy question...but does anybody have any idea of the approximate prices for some of the Club 33 souvenirs? We were fortunate to get to go for lunch last year, but I didn't realize there was "stuff" for sale until we left and it was too late to buy any.

Just found out we get to go again (YAY!), and I'd like to buy some stuff for my best Disney pal, who has never been. I'd like to have an idea of what I should budget for it.

Thanks!

MammaSilva
01-23-2006, 04:26 PM
You are going to LOVE it...and amazingly the prices are very very much in line with things out in the park. We were there recently and heres a list of things people in our group purchased:

Club 33 ears - $15.00
lapel pins - $10.00
Key chains $10.00
Polo shirt $65.00
Wind Breaker $75.00
Ink Pen $35.00
Tote Bag $20.00

Other things that were available but we decided against (budgets suck ;) ) There was a button down shirt for about 65 dollars, there was a travel martini set for about 45...

My buyers remorse ...

They had coffee mugs and I just spaced it and forgot to buy one...they didn't have a shot glass when we were there but I've seen them on ebay so once in a while they're available. They had an oversized pin for collectors but it was out of my budget range as well.

Hope this helps.

Tinkermommy
01-23-2006, 04:38 PM
That is a HUGE help! Thank you so much! (Note to self: bring ALL of your money. LOL)

mcow1
01-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Fleece Jacket $85
Coffee Cup $15
Latte Cup $20
To my VERY big disappointment they were out of 33 Mouse Ears a week or so ago.:crying:

Tinkermommy
01-23-2006, 06:22 PM
To my VERY big disappointment they were out of 33 Mouse Ears a week or so ago.

Oh NO! I hope they have them when we go in March...that is what I was thinking would make a perfect (and affordable) present for my pal AND us...and they'd look so nice next to our 7/17/05 golden ears! Here's hoping!

Thanks for the help!

MammaSilva
01-23-2006, 06:29 PM
When we were there the very helpful young hostess mentioned that things 'come and go' in the cabinet but we were lucky to get ears on our visit. Very affordable and unique ...I planned to have our names put on them but we didn't go back into the park the next day and we left so late that night all we wanted to do was go back to the hotel and REST!

KDR
01-23-2006, 08:40 PM
Fleece Jacket $85
Coffee Cup $15
Latte Cup $20
To my VERY big disappointment they were out of 33 Mouse Ears a week or so ago.:crying:

Mike,

They had 'em earlier in the evening when you were there (there was a pair in the case when Annemarie and I got to the Club at 5), but they sold out during the banquet. If I can remember to do so (and assuming you'd like me to), I can pick up a pair for you next time we're there as they got more in (saw 'em on Saturday). Of course, I can't guarantee they'll have any next time we're in (nor can I guarantee that my memory will be working well, and, as they say, the memory is the second thing to go).

Email me.

--Kevin

SandraVB79
01-24-2006, 12:04 AM
I think we need to set up a Club 33 Shopping Service for Mousepadders. Someone who has access to Club 33 (as a member, or as a guest) and can do the souvenir shopping or us.

Everytime I passed by Club 33 on my last visit, I looked for someone who was going in or coming out, to ask them if they could buy me a pin or mug or so, but there was never someone :(

stan4d_steph
01-24-2006, 05:35 AM
I think we need to set up a Club 33 Shopping Service for Mousepadders. Someone who has access to Club 33 (as a member, or as a guest) and can do the souvenir shopping or us.

Everytime I passed by Club 33 on my last visit, I looked for someone who was going in or coming out, to ask them if they could buy me a pin or mug or so, but there was never someone :(Requests should be sent to an individual via PM or email, or you can post a general request in our Buy/Sell/Share Board (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49).

Syndrome
01-24-2006, 06:40 AM
My favorite peice of C33 merchandise was the black letterman's jacket. Do they still sell these? They are so cool!

KDR
01-24-2006, 12:23 PM
My favorite peice of C33 merchandise was the black letterman's jacket. Do they still sell these? They are so cool!

There were only 333 of those made, and they sold out a couple of years ago.

Tinker Bell
01-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Why would you want some one to buy you something? I Dream of some day going and I plan on buying things then for memory of going. I did the Walk tour just so I could step in the door.

Back to Ebay to look up tix again.Someday I will win.

Syndrome
01-25-2006, 01:53 PM
Me too! I sent a letter to the club about 3 months ago asking for info on becoming a member. Do they typically mail something back, or do they just put your name on the waiting list??

Anyone know?

Tinker Bell
01-25-2006, 02:02 PM
I sent them a letter a couple years ago and they sent me a info pack on the Club 33. It is even sitting here on my desk. I like to read it now and again. It will most likely sit here for a long time.

kkmickey
01-25-2006, 02:29 PM
For anyone who has been there recently, have they had any Christmas ornaments in stock? That's what I would really like to get. How much are the ornaments, and what do they look like?

MammaSilva
01-25-2006, 02:31 PM
It's been since early December since we went but the 2005 Ornament was the grandfather clock...it was really cute but not in my budget at the time even tho it wasn't "outrageous" it was only $35.00 if memory serves.

SoCalDude
01-25-2006, 09:27 PM
My wife really wants to have a meal there, I see her looking up at the club each time we pass it. She also looks at the stuff on ebay but I just can not see buying stuff for a place we have never been.

Barbossa
01-25-2006, 10:25 PM
For our only (aka once in a lifetime) dinner at C33, we spent as much on merchandise as we did on the food. Our tip for our waiter (who showed us the merchandise, took our order, and packaged it up for us) included a % of our merchandise purchase. I don't know if this is customary or not, but our waiter was ultra cool and we wanted to take care of him. Besides, if we were in miser mode we wouldn't have gone to The Club in the first place! :)

Syndrome
01-26-2006, 06:54 AM
I sent them a letter a couple years ago and they sent me a info pack on the Club 33. It is even sitting here on my desk. I like to read it now and again. It will most likely sit here for a long time.

How long after you sent your letter did they send the package?

mcow1
01-26-2006, 06:59 AM
For anyone who has been there recently, have they had any Christmas ornaments in stock? That's what I would really like to get. How much are the ornaments, and what do they look like?
There's a Club 33 Grandfather Clock ornament on ebay at the moment. Just do a search for club 33 ornament

jasonknapp
01-26-2006, 07:27 AM
I didn't see the beer glasses (tumblers?) listed in the above. I bought four last week for $15 each. Always wanted that kind of beer glass and $15 was actually quite reasonable--all the more fun with the Club 33 logo.

jasonknapp
01-26-2006, 07:28 AM
How long after you sent your letter did they send the package?

I got mine in about 30 days or so--that was also a couple years ago. But despite filling out the form and sending two followup letters, they never confirmed that I am on the waiting list. So I'm just taking it on faith.

mcow1
01-26-2006, 08:01 AM
I didn't see the beer glasses (tumblers?) listed in the above. I bought four last week for $15 each. Always wanted that kind of beer glass and $15 was actually quite reasonable--all the more fun with the Club 33 logo.
Have you used them yet Jason? Della has been using hers and I now I wish I would have bought one for myself.

Tinker Bell
01-26-2006, 08:43 AM
I think it was a couple months later we had given up hope for it and then it came.

jasonknapp
01-26-2006, 05:19 PM
Have you used them yet Jason? Della has been using hers and I now I wish I would have bought one for myself.

Hey Mike... wrong board! Are you kidding? I used them that night! Heck, I drink milk out of them I think they're so cool. Hopefully I'll get over it eventually. As I remember, you cleaned out practically everything in the cabinet. The beer glasses must be the only thing you didn't buy, huh?