PDA

View Full Version : AAA's Enhanced FastPass

faithbaby
01-23-2006, 12:00 PM
Can someone explain? I think I read a description of it somewhere. :confused: Is the only difference that you can get as many as you want at one time? I'm not really sure I know what the Bonus is. Thanks!

serendipityaey
01-23-2006, 12:42 PM
Yes, the enhanced means you can hold more than one fastpass at a time, and you get them by buying a package, including staying at one of resorts (GCH, DLH, PPH) through AAA.

MammaSilva
01-23-2006, 12:53 PM
The "as many as you want" is slightly misleading, you can only hold one fastpass per attraction but you can hold a fastpass for every attraction that offers one at the same time as opposed to the 'regular' fastpass system that allows one pass until it matures OR two hours whichever comes first. In theory you could hold more than 1 or 2 regular fast passes but the return times on the passes would be extreme....with the AAA enhancement, as soon as you used a fast pass you can go to the machine and get another even if you are holding fast passes for every other attraction in the parks. It's the only ticket media that will allow that.

faithbaby
01-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Okey Doke...I think I get it...I can be holding a fastpass for every attraction (one each) at the same time. Also, as soon as I get off a ride that I have used a fastpass for, I can get another. I guess on busy days, this can really make a differece. I've never used a regular fastpass and now I will have the ability to use the enhance system ;)

Darkbeer
01-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Here is the full explanation of the Enhanced FASTPASS, plus FASTPASS in general....

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=43193

faithbaby
01-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Just thought of another question...or two...

Not that I'd do this, but in theory, if we collected a fastpass for every ride that offers it first thing in the a.m., what might the return times be like? Or, in general, what are the return times like? Since they are good all day, is it good to get them all at once? And, finally, what are the wait times like in the fastpass queue?

faithbaby
01-23-2006, 01:35 PM
Thanks Darkbeer...I'll check that out...

Edited to say: Sweet! Thanks! This is what I remember reading. The first time I read it, my head was spinning, but it makes more sense now. Now the only thing I'm not clear on is *IF* I will have this option after all. I did by an AAA package, but the resort hotels were full. We are staying at a Good Neighbor Hotel. If we do have this option, I guess it will be specified when I get my package? I know we get all of the other perks, so I'm not sure why we wouldn't get this, too..I hope we do!