PDA

View Full Version : Song after "Remember When"

the arje
01-23-2006, 07:02 AM
Hi all,

Does anyone know the title of the duet played after "Remember When"? I'm pretty sure it's "Wishes" (they sing the word every 30 seconds). But I can't be sure. And who sings it?

I tried to search for it here, but I can't find any references to it?

RJ

stan4d_steph
01-23-2006, 07:13 AM
Yes, the song is titled "Wishes." There is a duet on the Disney Wishes! CD performed by Peabo Bryson and Kimberley Locke.

Gone2Disneyland
01-23-2006, 07:19 AM
Hi all,

Does anyone know the title of the duet played after "Remember When"? I'm pretty sure it's "Wishes" (they sing the word every 30 seconds). But I can't be sure. And who sings it?

I tried to search for it here, but I can't find any references to it?

RJ
I asked the same question last year here. Someone confirmed that it is called "Wishes," and it's the exact same song that's used in Walt Disney World's fireworks show of the same name. It's on the soundtrack CD sold at WDW.

Btw, another version of the song is on another CD called "Wishes" that was released last year and supporting Make-A-Wish Foundation. Here's a link to it from amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00092ZLLC/qid=1138032853/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-5301047-3473533?s=music&v=glance&n=5174

Imo it's a good version, not the same used at Disneyland. The completist in me will eventually get the WDW CD someday.

stan4d_steph
01-23-2006, 07:22 AM
Btw, another version of the song is on another CD called "Wishes" that was released last year and supporting Make-A-Wish Foundation.Yes, that's the CD I referenced in my post above.

the arje
01-25-2006, 09:24 PM
Thanks! I was just curious if DLR's goto gal, Jennie Kwan, sings the version at DLR. That's the version I want, so I'll have to be patient and hope it's released.

Thanks again!