PDA

View Full Version : Kids Play Free

meandthree
01-22-2006, 04:11 PM
Is there a place to purchase Kids Play Free tickets without buying a package? I think that someone posted on here that you could buy those tickets somewhere. I would appreciate any help with this.

Darkbeer
01-22-2006, 04:23 PM
www.getawaytoday.com

Hakuna Makarla
01-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Is there a place to purchase Kids Play Free tickets without buying a package? I think that someone posted on here that you could buy those tickets somewhere. I would appreciate any help with this.
It may not be a bargin after all. Several of us added it all up and found that this really is not a deal at all. Do the math first before you purchase. And HAve a great time!!

Wendi
01-22-2006, 04:37 PM
It may not be a bargin after all. Several of us added it all up and found that this really is not a deal at all. Do the math first before you purchase. And HAve a great time!!

Karla, where have you found a better price? Plus, if you're already buying the adult tickets, what deal would be better than the kid's tickets free?

Wendi
01-22-2006, 04:38 PM

I know that Safeway is selling tickets currently... I saw the Adults Play at Kid's Price there the other day, I assume they are selling the Adult + Free kids too.

Hakuna Makarla
01-22-2006, 05:05 PM
Karla, where have you found a better price? Plus, if you're already buying the adult tickets, what deal would be better than the kid's tickets free?
Your right, I was thinking about the kids fly free thing. Sorry, yeah, we purchased the kids play frree to. thats an awsome deal. thank you wendi.

meandthree
01-22-2006, 05:22 PM
I tried that link but it looks like you have to buy a package to get the tickets am I looking in the wrong place?

meandthree
01-22-2006, 05:28 PM
I am an idiot I found it.

hlbtimes2
01-22-2006, 06:26 PM
Be aware that they will send you a voucher that you will trade in for tickets. It is a good deal, but you will want to allow time when you arrive to take care of that bit of business.

Darkbeer
01-22-2006, 07:25 PM
Basically a 3 to 5 day Kids free ticket is $30 more than the Adults at a Kids price, which starts at $119 for 3 days.

So you are basically getting a 3 to 5 day Kids ParkHopper for $30, and that is the best deal I know of at the current time!