PDA

View Full Version : Switching DLR Hotels

pacdomer
01-21-2006, 10:15 PM
I will be visiting the DLR with my family in a few weeks. We have reservations for the Disneyland Hotel for two nights and the Grand Californian for our last night (we've stayed at Paradise Pier before and decided to complete the tour this trip).

Does DLR offer any assistance or special considerations for guests who are switching between hotels (assistance with moving luggage or early check in at your second hotel)?

Thanks in advance for the info.

ILovePoker
01-21-2006, 10:36 PM
I will be visiting the DLR with my family in a few weeks. We have reservations for the Disneyland Hotel for two nights and the Grand Californian for our last night (we've stayed at Paradise Pier before and decided to complete the tour this trip).

Does DLR offer any assistance or special considerations for guests who are switching between hotels (assistance with moving luggage or early check in at your second hotel)?

Thanks in advance for the info.
I really doubt it.

hlbtimes2
01-22-2006, 09:56 AM
YOu would have to call and ask. I would be surprised if they did have though. However, you can take your bags and leave them at the hotel if your room isnt ready. I know that isnt a problem.

10-97
01-22-2006, 10:03 AM
On a recent vacation, we added an extra night at the last minute, and had to switch hotels. On the morning of the switch, a GCH bellman put our luggage on a cart and stored it at the PPH bell desk. We spent the morning at DL, and checked later at PPH when the room was ready.