PDA

View Full Version : Park Inn Anaheim

nvmom
01-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Any opinions on this motel? According to the website the property is undergoing a complete renovation. The suite looks pretty decent for a family.
Thanks.

nvmom

Leash81
01-20-2006, 02:44 PM
I haven't stayed there for a while, Feb. 03, but when I did it was very nice. My fiance had "kidnapped" me for a trip to Disneyland but he had not thought to make reservations. We arrived in Anaheim at about 2:30 am and this was the first hotel we came to that would let us check in. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. We were only there for one night so we didn't explore the motel itself but it looked nice from what I did see.

kisroo
01-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/display.cgi?product-sku=parkinnanaheim) are the reviews here on MousePlanet. Looks like there are some recent reviews as well.

Have a fantastic trip!!

~kisroo:)

Iana
01-20-2006, 06:35 PM
Hi,
I stayed at the Park Inn in December with my family.
We stayed in a suite (room 330) which overlooked Disneyland,and it was fantastic.
Staff were very good,and obviously you are close to Disneyland.
Pool is not very big,but o.k. for a swim after a day in DLR.
Room had a small fridge,and a mico wave which is great for snacks.
We were very happy, and would definately stay here again

T-RAT
01-27-2006, 09:26 PM
We stayed at the Park Inn November 27, 2005 and it was okay. We had two rooms, and all the matttresses had plastic on them. Not only does this make the bed hotter and cause you to sweat, but it is also very noisy if your children move alot in their sleep.

The front desk service was good, but we will probably never stay there again due to the plastic on the mattresses.

stinkyface
01-29-2006, 11:34 AM
We stayed there last May- we were very satisfied. The room seemed larger than the average motel room and the entire building was situated in such a way that you were perfectly positioned to watch the fireworks from right outside your room- if you so desired. Staff was very nice, would definitely consider a stay there again.

nvmom
01-29-2006, 01:28 PM
Thank you for the info.
I'm wondering how far they are into their renovation and if they're offering the renovated rooms first? It's going to be here or the Candy Cane for us. It's really choice of having the extra space a suite offers for 2 adults and 3 kids.

nvmom

Malcon10t
01-29-2006, 01:57 PM
Thank you for the info.
I'm wondering how far they are into their renovation and if they're offering the renovated rooms first? It's going to be here or the Candy Cane for us. It's really choice of having the extra space a suite offers for 2 adults and 3 kids.

nvmom
We stayed there Dec 23-Jan2. We had the family suite. It was GREAT. We have stayed here before and really like it. Have a great vacation...

Pat-n-Eil
01-31-2006, 11:02 AM
We've stayed there twice and were satisfied. The parking was kind of tight but fortunately we didn't need to drive while we were there.

You cannot beat the location. Period.

darph nader
02-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Hello Mousepaders. My family and I stayed here in late May last year. Now I'm not what you would call a hotel aficianado but we enjoyed it very much.We stayed on the 4th floor 2 doors east of the pool.The pools not very big but it was large enough for my feet after a 9 hour drive.It's also nice to watch the fireworks and have a cold one or three.The room was plenty big for five adults and one grandkiddo. The walk is a breeze,maybe a hundred yards if that to the crosswalk. My DD made the ressies, I think we paid around $90 a night.Except for the over view of McDonalds and the parking lot next door I liked enough to return in 2008.:cool: